C3 CON Tools v4.0.0 [01/25/18]

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,150 total)
  • Author

i can’t use the program :/ double click on the exe and nothing :/ the process show up in task manager but i can’t kill it :/ and wait don’t change anithing because program window never appears

TrojanNemo
    Participant

You’re doing something wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

lol , seriously just the program don’t open !! i can’t do anithing so i can’t do something wrong !!!

TrojanNemo
      Participant

You’re doing something wrong.

if you want to troll me don’t respond !

TrojanNemo
        Participant

That’s not how this works.

This is my program we’re talking about, in my thread, in the forums I moderate, for a group I founded. I will respond however the hell I want.

You, on the other hand, will very quickly get an attitude check. It’s all but one button click from me and you’re banned.

So let me repeat: you’re doing it wrong.

Over two thousand people have used the program successfully. If it doesn’t even run for you – you’re doing it wrong.

If you don’t have the correct operating system – you’re doing it wrong.

If you don’t have the required installation files as listed in the OP – you’re doing it wrong.

If you’re not extracting the program from the RAR file or extracting only the EXE and leaving all the required files still compressed – you’re doing it wrong.

If you have a shitty AV that is deleting the C3CONTools.exe when you try to run it – you’re doing it wrong.

If it works for everyone else, and not for you – you’re doing it wrong.

windows 8 ( tried with seven too )

all requirement files installed

All the files in one folder

No antivirus ( deacvated before download )

problem just not solved

raynebc
          Participant

In my experience, a process that cannot be terminated through task manager (provided you’re not getting some kind of access denied message or something) has been an issue with the OS or with antivirus and a reboot usually made the problem go away.

rezavakili
            Participant

I am getting the hourglass when I double click the .exe file and I didn’t have issues before!!!!!!!

TrojanNemo
              Participant

Don’t know how else to tell ya the same thing over and over: it’s a problem on your end. I haven’t changed anything major in a looong time and it continues to work for me and 99% of the other users. So take a look in the mirror and see what you’re doing different, because I can’t help.

Is there a way to mass merge wii songs? I understand real nand users have little need for this due to the 40mb size limit of a pack, but emunand users are limited to 1.5gb-2gb…

TrojanNemo
                Participant

If I remember correctly yes, the smart folder merger works with multiple folders at once as well as one folder at a time.

Oh you’re right! I thought the software needed something like the PS3 converter use. My bad, thanks for the info.

Hey C3 community! Long time user, first time poster here. My friends and I have been playing Rock Band since the day the original came out and love the new life these customs have brought to the game. Can’t stress enough how amazing this utility is and the people who create and support it.

I’ve done some searching around on these forums but could not find an answer to an issue I’m coming across with the Setlist Manager. We have gone through the steps installing the harmony files from the RBHP a while back and everything seems great in game. When I use the Setlist Manger in C3 CON Tools with the songcache on my flash drive it seems to think we have way more songs than we actually do. We did the RBHP upgrades a little while ago so if this is a step I may have missed and someone else has run into this before I would love to know!

If I recall, we followed the RBHP installation exactly but “installed” the upgrades for all of the songs instead of cherrypicking the ones we had. Would we need to redo this but hand-pick the RBHP songs?

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

Correct. The RBHP process adds all the songs to the cache. You’re actually using up space in game for songs because the game thinks you have all those songs. The proper way is to pick the songs you actually have and only use those RBHP upgrades, not use all of them. Since it’s stored in the song cache (it’s the only way it works, by tricking it) Setlist Manager doesn’t know what’s real or what’s fake in there.

If you use MyRockBandSongs.com or DLCQuickplay.com to track your game songs you can just import those (see the help doc on how) but importing the song cache itself is always the best way.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,150 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button