Bill & Ted Face The Music

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zimbabwean
    Participant

Had no idea how much fun it was going to the movies until we couldn’t!

Anyway, being of an age when the first 2 movies were current, and were ‘most excellent’, I was looking forward to this and wasn’t disappointed when the wife & I got to see it last night. The soundtrack wasn’t particularly to my taste (eg there’s no ‘Play With Me’ or ‘God Gave Rock & Roll to You’), but there was one track, when the SWAT truck is leaving Hell that got my attention. I’ve tried to find out what it is and failed. Anyone, please?

AJFOne23
      Participant
        zimbabwean
        Participant

Thanks you muchly, AJFOne23.

Not being familiar with Mastodon, I didn’t even bother looking at that, and now I feel rather stoopid… especially with Rufus in the title – I should have been a little curious. I did try to wade through the soundtrack, but couldn’t pick it out. Now having been helped, ‘obviously’ it’s Mastodon, lol.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, and obviously thank you for making the song which I now ‘need’ to squeeze into the Wii somehow. Looks like I’ll be firing up the Wii

AJFOne23
          Participant

Thanks you muchly, AJFOne23.

Not being familiar with Mastodon, I didn’t even bother looking at that, and now I feel rather stoopid… especially with Rufus in the title – I should have been a little curious. I did try to wade through the soundtrack, but couldn’t pick it out. Now having been helped, ‘obviously’ it’s Mastodon, lol.

Thank you for taking the time to answer, and obviously thank you for making the song which I now ‘need’ to squeeze into the Wii somehow. Looks like I’ll be firing up the Wii

Well I’m glad you found it eventually. Mastodon rarely disappoint

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button