Aug 7, 2015 – Guns N’ Roses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

5 songs this week, that should be easy for making videos and i like some Guns N’ Roses.

samjjones
    Participant

Excellent week. Love G’nR.

Will have to send the kids to the other side of the house when I play “Perfect Crime” and “Double Talkin’Jive”.

samjjones
      Participant
        great band but don’t know them songs so pass (i would have liked an’t it fun, estranged, patience or you could be mine)

I’ve never met anybody who doesn’t own Appetite and both Use Your Illusion albums.

This is a first for me.

TrojanNemo
        Participant

I don’t own them either. :brosius:

I don’t own a single GnR album, and if I did it would be Chinese Democracy because Buckethead & Bumblefoot

samjjones
          Participant

Wow. OK.

Must be a “had to have been in secondary school in the 90’s” thing, then.

Farottone
            Keymaster
              Wow. OK.

Must be a “had to have been in secondary school in the 90’s” thing, then.

I have always rejected the idea that knowing the history of the art you love is confined to the era you grow up in. You can not like Picasso but you can’t love painting and not know his work very well just because “it’s before your time”; you can’t love movies and not own an Alfred Hitchcock classic, regardless of whether you like it or not, just because “I wasn’t even born yet”.

hobbzee77
              Participant

Hellz Yeah! A Use Your Illusion 1 pack to go with the UYI2 pack u gave us not too long ago, AWESOME!!!

and what a killer song choice too :excited:

You truly have spoiled us this week

Cheerz u guyz ROCK

:rock:

mneilan
                Blocked
                  great band but don’t know them songs so pass (i would have liked an’t it fun, estranged, patience or you could be mine)

I’ve never met anybody who doesn’t own Appetite and both Use Your Illusion albums.

This is a first for me.

i am only 20 (i saw them when they toured for their Chinese democracy album (so i didn’t get to see the original band (members) and listen to many other bands/artists so wouldn’t have time to listen to a lot of the bands/artists lesser known songs

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button