A Question or two I have…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I kinda do have some questions I wish to ask…

Firstly, I was wondering if there could maybe be a thread for “hidden treasures” we’ve found around the internet that isn’t linked here… I’m mainly asking cause I’ve recently bumped into a few groups of customs and tried some of the “Red Hot Chilli Peppers” ones, and they are quite good and accurate… So I was thinking maybe a thread for all these hidden customs that we find from time to time? Maybe?

Secondly, this is more of a personal issue… I’m trying to figure out a song (And I do think its RHCP) and one part of the song goes something like “Hey-oooo… Listen to what I say-oooo!” (That’s the only part of the song I can remember and it does sounds like RHCP vocals but I can easily be wrong).

TrojanNemo
      Participant

As to your first question, you should check the “Other Customs” board on here. There’s a lot of stuff that isn’t (yet) on our database.

No clue on the second question.

which was official DLC, but recently expired.

Anonymous
          As to your first question, you should check the “Other Customs” board on here. There’s a lot of stuff that isn’t (yet) on our database.

I already did. I went thru that first then went to “ScoreHero Software” forums and found even more customs… Some being the RHCP I’ve mentioned in original post… Since I’ve found no links to these songs in the “Other Customs”, that is why I’m asking the question…

I think the thread idea would be lovely. I might make it myself if I know it’ll be alright.

which was official DLC, but recently expired.

Oh… If it was expired, would there be a chance of it returning as DLC or be converted into a custom? I would like to have the song.

~Edit~

By the Nine Divines! My dial-up finally got the song onto desktop and such so I am listening to it right now… This is definably it and curse the filthy expiration date! ARGH! Now I want to play the **** out of this song.

Anonymous

Wait… Is it allowable to release expired songs as customs? I don’t even know that’s okay or not!

Gigakoops
            Participant
              Wait… Is it allowable to release expired songs as customs? I don’t even know that’s okay or not!

We as C3 will not do that. We do not want to release tracks previously released officially, for we wish not to anger Harmonix by offering their products for free.

Anonymous
                We as C3 will not do that. We do not want to release tracks previously released officially, for we wish not to anger Harmonix by offering their products for free.

I guess its understandable… Just, how else am I gonna get this song on RB3 (I mean, if no one does it as a custom {Not C3 Specifically})? I highly doubt Harmonix would be able to get the license again… Then again, miracles can happen! XD

ARGH! This stresses me out so much! I guess I gotta hurry and get onto Xbox Live again to get the other DLCs I want to get before it’s too late for them as well!

Snow Hey Oh is honestly one of the least fun songs to play on guitar in the entire damn game. Hey if you really want it though, go find a copy of Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 it’s on there and you can export it to RB3.

Anonymous
                  go find a copy of Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 it’s on there and you can export it to RB3.

Now that I didn’t knew! Thx ya for dis info.

~Edit~

Oh and btw… Who says I’m gonna get this song JUST FOR guitar? I still play the drums and I love to sing!

Hetz
                  Participant
                    Snow Hey Oh is honestly one of the least fun songs to play on guitar in the entire damn game. Hey if you really want it though, go find a copy of Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2 it’s on there and you can export it to RB3.

Yeah, I really like the song…but the guitar part on RB….ugh….it’s just frustrating.

Anonymous

Well… It didn’t took long for me to get it and the guitar is hard for sure… And I love a good challenge personally.

Well… It didn’t took long for me to get it and the guitar is hard for sure… And I love a good challenge personally.

That explains your zeal for life. I don’t dislike Snow’s guitar for any challenge reason, it’s just plain not fun to play.

Anonymous
                        That explains your zeal for life. I don’t dislike Snow’s guitar for any challenge reason, it’s just plain not fun to play.

Eh. I can find anything within my interest entertaining personally. Though each for its own reasons.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button