A little help for a noob please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Campbell
    Participant

Hi all,
      I have only just discovered this website a few days ago , absolutely incredible how much content is on here and has completely opened up a whole new side to rockband for my family and I.

I have a question, I’ve managed to get custom songs working good as gold on my Xbox 360, what I was wondering was if a song becomes a dlc for rockband 4 on the Xbox one , does it then get removed from the database ? In particular I was trying to find blinding lights by the weekend which is my sons fave song, I can see that it used to be a custom song as there is a vid of it on YouTube but I can’t locate it anywhere within the database
      I gather there is no way to play it on the Xbox 360 even if I purchase it through the Microsoft store ? I’ve noticed it with a few other songs also

So basically any songs that are dlc for rockband 4 on the newer consoles aren’t available as customs for the Xbox 360 ?

I have a Xbox one also but don’t fancy buying rockband 4 on that just to play 4 or 5 songs

tenswired
      Participant

I don’t think C3/Rhythm Gaming World posts official DLC in the songs database anymore. As such, I looked up a few songs that were recently official DLC that also had a custom that came first, and those customs are still there. It’s weird that Blinding Lights has disappeared, because I have that custom so I know it existed. My guess is the author took it down for some reason.

SomeOldGuys
        Participant

Once a song becomes DLC, it is indeed removed from the database. If there are some stragglers, they were just missed

Collab group made up of
          Mr Prezident (Vocals and Keys), jksrb (Drums)
          Jerrylive365 (Drums), rubydanger (Guitar, Bass, Vocals)
          IaSg14 (Guitar and Bass), CapnKris (Venues)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button