Your proudest Rock Band achievements

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I fumbled my Bladder of Steel run on ‘Shackler’s Revenge’. I was prepared for it, but my fingers simply didn’t cooperate.

A few years later, I FC’ed ‘I Heard It Through the Grapevine’ on drums. I kept hitting all of the fills. Not very hard, but it’s easy to miss in an 11 minute song, so it’s probably my proudest achievement.

FujiSkunk
    Keymaster

Probably the first time I gold-starred “Humanoid” on drums. Once you have that off-beat bass pattern down, it’s not hard, but if you learn drumming like I have, getting that pattern down goes against everything you’ve learned about drumming up until that point, and having to fight your instincts for an entire song is nothing short of exhausting, physically and mentally!

Peachfanclub
      Participant

My best accomplishments include Brutal Mode FCs of Satch Boogie, Snow (Hey Oh), and Green Grass and High Tides. I like how the leaderboards no longer say I BMFC’d Green Grass courtesy of the recent wipe.

I like pop, I like soul, I like rock, but I never liked disco.

My biggest achievement is probably getting above 90% on expert guitar on The Mars Volta’s “Cassandra Gemini”. Granted, I did use no-fail mode (mostly due to a few hammer-on sections I hadn’t practiced, yet were aware of due to the preview and such), but it was still an impressive achievement on a 30+ minute song with one brutal guitar part.

samjjones
        Participant

Getting laid from performing well in Rock Band.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button