Yes Megapack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    AJFOne23
    Participant
      Let me have a go at the drums. Nothing major but cymbals need to be adjusted.

Could you please be more specific? Drums were charted using Jammit sheet music, so they should be mostly accurate. But if there’s something I did wrong, please let me know!

open hi hats are not charted at least according to the preview. all cymbals were Y from what I saw. also are the pro drums not added yet?

open hi hats are not charted at least according to the preview. all cymbals were Y from what I saw. also are the pro drums not added yet?

There is no pro drum preview on Mac. Only on Windows. But pro is charted.

I originally considered charting open and closed hi hats separately, but when you listen to the stems, there’s so, so many ambiguous cases that it’d make the chart look a lot worse, and probably play a lot worse as well. I personally think it looks very clean and consistent as-is, and later in the song when the open hi-hats are made very obvious they are charted as their own notes.

But when it goes into playtesting, feel free to take a closer look and help me change my mind.

GanonMetroid
      Participant

I adore Yes so naturally I’d love to help with this. I actually have a G/B/V chart of Siberian Khatru and guitar for Mood For a Day on my old laptop’s hard drive, but I doubt I could recover them.

Anyway, the lack of representation of Going For The One and Drama is CRIMINAL. I’d love to throw my hat in the ring for either Awaken or Machine Messiah, but both seems like a tall order. Or maybe I’m just a wuss.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button