xbox360iso.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Im sorry if i have to post this here but since i really need this website and its been almost 2 days (on multiple pcs different networks)that i always have the same error internal server error.Is this an issue thts going to be fixed or am i doomed and am i the only one that has this problem.Basically i can access the first page but afeter that no matter where i click i get internal server error

Thank you again im sorry its the only way i could communicate with the admins

Hetz
    Participant

I’ve had the same problem off and on the last two days. It’s not just you. It’s a server error on their end.

Thank you man

heres what is the latest news on xbox360iso.com

https://twitter.com/I_XBOX360ISO

XBOX360ISO â€@I_XBOX360ISO 3 Jun

We are aware that the site is still experiencing issues, hopefully it’ll be fixed soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Thank you again im sorry its the only way i could communicate with the admins

you do realize none of us at C3 are in any way affiliated or involved with the administration of Xbox360ISO.com right? we’re nothing more than users there, and have no control over what happens there.

Oddbrother
        Participant

I’ve been wondering why you have a link to the site anyway. It’s as if though you use it for a fallback mirror or something.

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant
            I’ve been wondering why you have a link to the site anyway. It’s as if though you use it for a fallback mirror or something.

The customs spreadsheet started there long before C3 was a glimmer in our eyes. It’s got hundreds of songs on it, though admittedly most are just a couple instruments, and expert only.

espher
            Participant

Not to mention the thread(s) there are still community elements, even if most of the content on there isn’t.

Oh im sorry i really though you guy were also xbox360iso admins since you are sooooooooo involved which makes it even greater thanx guys for you devotion to Rockband music really appreciated

Either way, the site appears to be working/back up again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button