ws54’s Customs – Two From The Everly Brothers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
  • Author

I have played most of your customs

They are all really good :rock:

My faves from this list are both of the Collective Soul tunes, & 3 Doors Down

Some of your earlier customs from April Wine & John Fogerty are top notch as well.

They get played at everyone of our Rockband nights.

I 2nd all Doc said…..

Loads of fun, all your charts are awesome.

Thank you !!

ws54
    Participant

It’s good to be back creating more songs after putting things on hold for nearly a year!

My son renewed his interest in Rock Band and asked me where all of the Goo Goo Dolls songs were. I am surprised that there are not more. But this 3-Pack should fill a pretty large hole in their essential songs.

0VBeLAN.jpg

aYzohJS.jpg

xstBdk8.jpg

Also, in case you missed it, I also recently updated Rush’s Entre Nous with Full Reductions and some polish on all instruments (especially vocals.) It is submitted by MrBurpler who also updated some venue work.

65JWZYZ.jpg

I hope to continue charting. There are too many essential songs that need to be done to stop now.

rezavakili
      Participant

I hope your son continues to show interest in Rock Band so we can have the pleasure of your great song releases. Thanks.

Atruejedi
        Participant

Great Goo Goo Dolls release. Big thanks.

naginalJJ
          Participant

I will never turn down more Goo Goo Dolls! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BornGamerRob
            Participant

Great Goo Goo picks. Thanks for putting those together!

Thank you for the Goo Goo Dolls tracks, it brings back the memories, late 90s / college years for me.

BTW I noticed that you are responsible for many of the Creed tracks available, wonder if you could revisit this band,

My Own Prison, please.

Saludos!

Spindoctor
              Participant

It’s good to see you creating customs again. Some of my favorite customs were your earlier releases. I had a chance to try these Goo Goo Dolls songs out & like the rest of your customs these are top notch. Thanks for sharing!!

ws54
                Participant

BTW I noticed that you are responsible for many of the Creed tracks available, wonder if you could revisit this band,

My Own Prison, please.

More Creed is always a possibility from me, but I don’t want to get your hopes up for My Own Prison. I probably won’t be doing that one. Sorry. From their first album, I’d be most likely to do Pity For a Dime or Ode, but I’d be even more likely to do songs from Human Clay… Beautiful, Say I and Faceless Man would be strong contenders.

ws54
                  Participant

It’s good to see you creating customs again. Some of my favorite customs were your earlier releases. I had a chance to try these Goo Goo Dolls songs out & like the rest of your customs these are top notch. Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the feedback and to all the others that comment. I’d do this even if I never got feedback, but it is more fun with feedback.

And also thanks for your own hard work to bring so many songs to the game!

ws54
                    Participant

Up next is a popular band from the 60’s/70’s that are seriously under-represented in Rock Band. But you’ll have to wait 2-4 weeks until I decide how many songs are going to be in the pack, and if I want to tackle the keys parts.

More Creed is always a possibility from me, but I don’t want to get your hopes up for My Own Prison. I probably won’t be doing that one. Sorry. From their first album, I’d be most likely to do Pity For a Dime or Ode, but I’d be even more likely to do songs from Human Clay… Beautiful, Say I and Faceless Man would be strong contenders.

Thanks for your reply and more Creed is good news for me, even if it’s not My Own Prison.

Again, thanks for sharing your work.

Saludos!

ws54
                      Participant

2 Months in the making, I am happy to release my Hollies 7-pack. It is always nerve wrecking doing so many songs, all the while wondering if someone will duplicate your work (I’m not a fan of the public WIP thread.) When bsbloom dropped his 7-pack of Three Dog Night last week I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn’t the Hollies too.

See page 1 for extended info on this release.

These songs are on the easy side, but they are all quite fun to play. Hope you enjoy!

IWuIDSb.jpg

Bt7wzeY.jpg

eIiw6Go.jpg

3X2zoCu.jpg

fQNmbeV.jpg

g6fd5AT.jpg

C6IJKeV.jpg

Profile Page Here: http://p.c3universe.com/ws54

Mandrag
                        Participant

I don’t know how to put this, but you are my hero for charting these Hollies songs. Thank you so much! Been a Hollies fan for so long, and there just hasn’t been anything besides for “Long cool woman” which was pulled… What an unexpected treat!

Wow, really great stuff! Thanks for these!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 147 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button