wingsoveramerica’s WIPs 10/5 (Queen, Bob Dylan, Beach Boys, Four Seasons)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 140 total)
  • Author

Nice, was just thinking that this would be a nice custom. Also has Bruce and Carl on backing vocals if Im not mistaken

It will be a lot of fun in the game.

“Daydream Believer” is a reasonably complex song to chart. So it will probably take a while since i lost my original chart, which was pretty close to being completed, unless someone wants to contribute a instrument.

Adding a song most people on here have probably never heard, ‘Somewhere Near Japan’ (single version) by The Beach Boys.

Mandrag
    Participant

Adding a song most people on here have probably never heard, ‘Somewhere Near Japan’ (single version) by The Beach Boys.

A worthy addition to your WIP list. Although it comes from the infamous Still Cruisin album, I believe Bruce did a pretty good job with this composition. I especially like Al’s and Carl’s parts…

I especially like Al’s and Carl’s parts…

Those parts are the main reason I’m doing this song!

Get ready for something big!

Adding ‘Disney Girls (1957)’ back on the list. My old custom of that song is really crappy.

Adding ‘Heroes and Villains’ – The Beach Boys.

Mandrag
      Participant

Adding ‘Heroes and Villains’ – The Beach Boys.

If this was the “something big” thing I was not disappointed, this is a masterpiece. U doin the Smile or the Smiley Smile version? Either way, I don’t know if we are worthy!

If this was the “something big” thing I was not disappointed, this is a masterpiece. U doin the Smile or the Smiley Smile version? Either way, I don’t know if we are worthy!

Heroes and Villains is not the “something big” thing (surprisingly). I added some songs because i found some really good MIDI files of them. I’ll be doing the Smiley Smile version since that’s what the MIDI is. The “something big” song is probably the most wanted song on this list (it’s not Beach Boys).

If someone who is reading this has not heard “Heroes and Villains”, it’s a masterpiece. If you’ve seen ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’, than you’ve heard it.

Disney Girls and Heroes and Villains are two of my all time favorites!

Adding ‘Hurricane’ by Bob Dylan.

Adding ‘Little Saint Nick’ by The Beach Boys.

Adding ‘Every Night’ by Paul McCartney. Multi tracks are being used for this one!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 140 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button