Where do you get the multitracks?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have noticed quite a few songs released by C3 have had multitracks. I’ve been looking all around the Internet for some and no luck. I know some people have access to quite a few of them (eg. OrangeHarrison), but is there any specific website to get multitracks?

Thanks.

I usually find mine at literecords.com. They usually ask for reps for each multitrack you try to get. I usually post other multitracks that haven’t been posted to gain a rep.

Or an easier way could be to search “Remix Stems” on Google.

Alright, thanks a lot.

TrojanNemo
    Participant

let’s also make something clear. Orange Harrison MAKES his own multitracks with very advanced audio editing software and skill, so let’s give him credit for that.

LiteRecords isn’t bad, but they’re annoying to get to the files. there are other sites like them.

there’s also another source that a few of us have used but don’t want to make public for fear the source will smarten up and make it impossible for us to continue to use their files.

Farottone
      Keymaster

there’s also another source that a few of us have used but don’t want to make public for fear the source will smarten up and make it impossible for us to continue to use their files.

Yes, no public talking of that, can’t agree more.

It’s okay, I understand. Thanks anyways guys.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button