What is the best (OCD friendly, LOL) way to track and beautifully maintain your performance scores across ALL songs you have?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

I love to try to achieve a better score in an old song until I can finally FC it…I know many are like that, it’s one of the charms of this game, but now that I’m swapping out flash drives for so many songs, obviously you can’t retain a giant visual in the game of all your accomplishments…

Is there another app or website that does this? Even if the score has to be submitted manually, sort of like ScoreHero used to be for GH games…that will allow me to document/track and maybe even have a nice pretty print-out of my rockin’ achievements across all my CUSTOMS and my official DLC/in-game tracks, etc…? I’m a bit OCD in that I love to have that stuff organized and preserved with the ability to update it over time…

I wasn’t playing Rock Band at all for several years (before this year), so it’s possible the solution for this is obvious and I’m just unaware, so any advice and help in this regard is much appreciated.

Dangus
      Participant

I love to try to achieve a better score in an old song until I can finally FC it…I know many are like that, it’s one of the charms of this game, but now that I’m swapping out flash drives for so many songs, obviously you can’t retain a giant visual in the game of all your accomplishments…

Is there another app or website that does this? Even if the score has to be submitted manually, sort of like ScoreHero used to be for GH games…that will allow me to document/track and maybe even have a nice pretty print-out of my rockin’ achievements across all my CUSTOMS and my official DLC/in-game tracks, etc…? I’m a bit OCD in that I love to have that stuff organized and preserved with the ability to update it over time…

I wasn’t playing Rock Band at all for several years (before this year), so it’s possible the solution for this is obvious and I’m just unaware, so any advice and help in this regard is much appreciated.

I’d love this too. I’m aware of the score viewer application that was on here but it didn’t work all that well and hold up.

Anyone have a spreadsheet setup that they use to make this easier? I’m curious on this as well.

cleverest
        Participant

I’m sure somebody out there has a beautiful way to maintain their total scores across ALL songs…I just hope they take the time to share the knowledge here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button