Weezer Songs?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spencer Whitford
    Participant

Just recently got into downloading customs and I was looking for Weezer songs. It looks like a bunch have been done but when you go to download them the dropbox link is broken. I was just wondering if theres anywhere else to get these songs or if someone has a link to the files they downloaded before the dropbox broke. They’re my favorite band so anything you’ve got would be greatly appreciated. IDK if this is the best place to post this so please lmk if its out of line.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

that seems quite unfortunate. i made a zip file for you of the songs i had of weezer. nowhere near close to all of them, but noticed these links are all broken as well, so at least you’ll get some.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8XR4mW5TPYxElmud7qFSuJISiv-_QK5/view?usp=sharing

collection includes:

Holiday, Only In Dreams, The Good Life, Keep Fishin’, Love Explosion, Miss Sweeney, No One Else, No Other One, O Girlfriend, Pardon Me, Peace, Photograph, Pink Triangle, Simple Pages, Smile, Surf Wax America, Take Control, The Angel and the One, The Other way, The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, This Is Such A Pity, Tired of Sex, We Are All On Drugs, Why Bother, Across the Sea, Butterfly, Crab, The Damage in Your Heart, Don’t Let Go, Falling For You, Getchoo, Glorious Day, Haunt You Everyday, Heart Songs, Hold Me, In the Garage and Knock Down Drag Out

maybe they will be restored one day, but definitely seems like a huge loss. if anyone knows Rolling Green, let us know what may have happened and if there is a plan to restore them.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by BornGamerRob.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button