Venue Lighting ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sky

Hi, I’m new to charting the venue effects. Found a video showing what the different lighting events look like, but I’m lost on how to actually use them on the venue midi editor. Would like to use the Blackout and Strobe effects for some areas. Is there a tutorial on how to use events that are not listed using the RBN2 template? Or maybe I should be editing some other section?

espher
      Participant

http://pksage.com/rbndocs/index.php?title=Main_Page

More specifically,

http://pksage.com/rbndocs/index.php?tit … And_Lights

If you need some examples, I’d recommend looking at an existing release to see the events in the venue track.

Sky

Thanks very much for the links. Delving into them now, but how do I take a look at the events in an existing release? I know how to add customs to a thumb drive (though I haven’t played any customs yet), so I know how to get them off the xbox as well; What program do I need for dissecting a Rock Band Release to get the midi info? Thanks again!

espher
          Participant
            Thanks very much for the links. Delving into them now, but how do I take a look at the events in an existing release? I know how to add customs to a thumb drive (though I haven’t played any customs yet), so I know how to get them off the xbox as well; What program do I need for dissecting a Rock Band Release to get the midi info? Thanks again!

Le Fluffie will do it (grab the RB3 edition from this board, as it’s more tailored to RB3 use). You can extract the .mid, import it in Reaper, and open up tracks to view the tracks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button