uSound/Internal Divide Customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

My brother and I are starting to get in the custom game, so I thought I’d share some of our work/ideas.

WIP:

Silverstein – SOS

Lip syncing and practice sections remain.

Edit: Removed everything since we may need to use the other songs elsewhere.

espher
    Participant

Only feedback I have for right now on the Silverstein song is that I don’t think it’s appropriate track for three-note chords unless you’re going for GH3-style charting/difficulty.

Only feedback I have for right now on the Silverstein song is that I don’t think it’s appropriate track for three-note chords unless you’re going for GH3-style charting/difficulty.

I disagree. Three note chords are used to represent dissonant chords, minor chords, and clean acoustic chords. I think he used them properly.

espher
      Participant

I disagree. Three note chords are used to represent dissonant chords, minor chords, and clean acoustic chords. I think he used them properly.

Perhaps it’s just YouTube-quality audio throwing me off, then, or the way it’s mixed, but I still feel they don’t “feel” right with the track from 0:45 to 0:54. I’d like to find a good RB comparable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button