USB Multi-Hub compatibility with Xbox360/RB3

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello. I have a question. I’m having a RockBand party next week and all my instruments are wired. I have the wired drums, 2 wired guitars and 2 mics. My Xbox 360 has only 5 USB ports. So, with all my instruments, plus my 2 USB Memory Units (One for customs and one for paid DLC), I’m in the need of at least 7 USB ports.

Remember the 4 USB Multi-Hub that came with RB1? I have it, but I lost the power chord.

My question is: Would any Multi USB-Hub do the job? Is there a specific brand that I have to buy? I could buy a generic 4-port one for around 4 dollars and plug in the two USB sticks and two instruments, and leave the rest of the instruments on the in-console ports. I’d like one of those because they don’t need exernal power.

If not, I found a guy that sells the RB1 multi-hub with the power chord for around three dollars on Mercadolibre here in Mexico City. I guess I can do some space on the power outlet for the external powering.

If anyone of you have tried this, let me know if it works well. Cheers!

Dash Riprock
    Participant

Every hub I ever tried, powered or not, worked just fine with my xbox and rock band, with only one exception. That RB1 hub.

Go figure. :smug:

I too have never had any problems with any usb hub.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button