USB Explorer for Mac?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, does anyone know of a program to add custom songs to an XBox 360 formatted USB stick using Mac OS X? I have searched around but couldn’t find anything. I apologize if it’s in the wrong forum section. Thanks!

Farottone
    Keymaster

I think last time we were asked this it was suggested to use VirtualBox or something similar.

Really late jumping onto this thread, but for anyone still looking for one, there’s one called Velocity. It’s available for PC, Mac and Linux.

I’m using it now since it seems that Party Buffalo has issues with more than 250 files, or at least I’m having issues with Party Buffalo and having more than 250 files on my key. Velocity seems to work just fine for me.

Another nice thing about Velocity is that it’s very quick displaying the key’s contents.

questionmark
      Participant
        Really late jumping onto this thread, but for anyone still looking for one, there’s one called Velocity. It’s available for PC, Mac and Linux.

I’m using it now since it seems that Party Buffalo has issues with more than 250 files, or at least I’m having issues with Party Buffalo and having more than 250 files on my key. Velocity seems to work just fine for me.

Another nice thing about Velocity is that it’s very quick displaying the key’s contents.

Nice! Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I was getting sick of borrowing my mother-in-law’s laptop PC every few weeks…

Thanks for posting this! I will give this a try on Friday when C3 releases this week’s songs. I downloaded it and opened it at least on my MacBook Pro laptop. Seemed simple enough.

Glad I could contribute a little info sharing. I hope it works well for you both.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button