UK Bands

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

When it comes to bands from the UK, there are some that managed to get their songs featured as official DLC, such as Oasis, Blur, Coldplay, Iron Maiden, etc.

However, there are still some great UK artists that never made it to Rock Band, so I made a list of possible bands and their songs that would be great to play.

Feeder

Stereophonics

Manic Street Preachers

The Verve

Travis

Placebo

Well, that’s my list. I hope someone kind enough could get a couple of these songs playable in Rock Band.

EdTanguy
    Participant

I have in my head a LOT of British Indie/IndieRock/Britpop/Rock that i wanna do, that (spoiler) might or (disclaimer) might not, include songs on this list

I was just passing through, giving a +1 to songs from The Verve/Placebo.

Plus 10 for the Stereophonics Dakota and Mr. Writer.

It’s criminal the lack of knowledge people in the US have of this great group.

I can’t think of a single song they have that I don’t like.

What’s shocking is this high opinion of the group also goes for my teenage sons opinions of them as well.

plus rendition on the list of manic street preachers

I’d like to add The Feeling to this list, in particular “Fill My Little World”, “Sewn” and “Never Be Lonely”.

+1 to all of these except Placebo, just not my cup of tea. Apart from Nancy Boy and that one from Cruel Intentions.

Oh and plus +100 for Motorcycle Emptiness amazing song, would love that in RB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button