TU#4 Not working

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    soulkeeperx
    Participant

So lately TU#4 hasn’t been working, I just get a static camera, the band members don’t move, when I go into practice mode there’s no BNS even when it’s on, and for some reason the fret board is more transparent than normal. Most of the time the band is standing in odd places, like the singer clipping through the drums, the guitar player standing in the audience, and the singer with the back to the audience, just to name a few. It worked when I first started playing customs and I only had a few songs, but only after removing/inserting the USB stick, even then I’d still have to play around with it. I tried removing/re downloading and reinstalling but that hasn’t worked, and I’m out of ideas why it isn’t working

Farottone
      Keymaster

Check the storage to see if TU4 is corrupted, first of all.

soulkeeperx
        Participant

Just checked, it isn’t corrupt

Farottone
          Keymaster

Have you tried moving it to your HDD? Also, I remember something about a faulty TU4 file floating around, but I suppose since this worked for your at some point in time it’s not the case.

soulkeeperx
            Participant

That hasn’t worked either, I got the download from the link on this website too

raynebc
              Participant

You can try the copy of it I uploaded nearly two years ago:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8vj7t0

I’d surely have heard by now if it wasn’t working, it’s been downloaded hundreds of times.

soulkeeperx
                Participant

That didn’t worked either

raynebc
                  Participant

Whatever the problem is, it seems like an issue on your end. Might be worth backing up your stuff and trying it on a new profile.

Been having a similar problem just recently. When trying to play songs that have custom pro parts done by non Harmonix authors the game will freeze just before showing the band and venue. Example would be Kryptonite. Could not even play just legacy unless the pro update was deleted from hdd and usb(when still attached of course). But not having the problem with complete customs such as Give a Little Bit which was recently released here. Only seems to be legit songs with the game save for the pro portion. Any ideas? (btw also on beta for dashboard so may have more or different updates from some.)

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

The game crashing at loading of a song indicates a problem with the midi. Are you sure you have the pro upgrade in the right folder? Is the pro upgrade vetted to be working for others?

raynebc
                      Participant

If that’s Ziggy’s pro upgrade, I made a recording of it a long time ago (

), so it was working then at least.

Bryan2Blazed
                        Participant
                          Been having a similar problem just recently. When trying to play songs that have custom pro parts done by non Harmonix authors the game will freeze just before showing the band and venue. Example would be Kryptonite. Could not even play just legacy unless the pro update was deleted from hdd and usb(when still attached of course).

Custom Pro Upgrades conflicting with harmony upgrades.

I have played all the songs I listed within the last week on pro gtr/bass. Now this starts. No, they are in the correct folder because they’ve not been moved nor any added since last week. Just to add some confusion to the mystery I tried Countdown to Insanity and it worked. Meanwhile tried one that I play for a warm up almost everyday ¿Viva La Gloria? (Little Girl) and it freezes. And I don’t mean getting the disc error or anything like that I mean the screen literally freezes on the frame and have to shut down and restart the console. Trying a different usb along with select choices to try and see if anything is different. Who knows maybe I left it too close to the microwave or something. Lol. Thanks for the replies, try some more I suppose. Keep Rockin’.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button