TomGuy’s Updated WIPs (7-4-2020)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MrPrezident

Fantastic list. I’ll throw my hat in the ring to help with harmonies, they are a piece of cake.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Fat Halpert
      Participant

I’ve been wondering which Vices and Virtues song it was that you were working on, and I guessed correctly! Great song from one of my favorite bands. And glad to see you’ve made some great progress on Anna Sun.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

JIManji
        Participant

I’ve been wondering which Vices and Virtues song it was that you were working on, and I guessed correctly! Great song from one of my favorite bands. And glad to see you’ve made some great progress on Anna Sun.

SAME!!! I had a funny feeling it was that song as well!! I would love to work on that song with you TomGuy!!

TomGuy
          Participant

Ready to Go is so good. Since I don’t NEED any MIDIs (although it would be nice), I figured let’s try to get that out, ha ha. Also I’m in the middle of the drums for Anna Sun so hopefully I’ll be able to get that song out soon.

TomGuy
            Participant

Updated the OP. Added Valencia – Where Did You Go and MisterWives – Our Own House to the list.

A lot of slammin’ songs on your WIP list. Really looking forward to them!

TomGuy
              Participant

Hey everyone. I overhauled my WIP list and updated it and sorted it a little bit better. I went on a little bit of a tempo mapping spree the last couple of days. There’s lots of songs here and if anyone wants to contribute anything, that would be superb. Thanks guys!

TomGuy
                Participant

Updated the OP. Emo 3 pack is finally out and there’s been some completion with other songs.

TomGuy
                  Participant

After getting back into authoring, it was about time to update my WIP list. If there’s anything there that you would like to contribute to, feel free to drop me a line!

TomGuy
                    Participant

Removed Appreciation, Let It Happen, and a Praise Chorus from Jimmy Eat World. Songs released.

Dangus
                      Participant

Great release Tom! Cant wait for that Kelly Clarkson tune!

TomGuy
                        Participant

Great release Tom! Cant wait for that Kelly Clarkson tune!

I’ve had that song banked for several years now. Looks like I should get to work on it! Lolol

TomGuy
                          Participant

Updated OP to include YouTube videos to all my songs.

Changed the status to In Progress of “Runaways” by the Killers and “Ghost” by Silverstein.

I’m looking to collaborate on any of my WIP songs with anyone willing to help. Any instruments work for me. DM me if you’re interested!

TomGuy
                            Participant

Changed status of “Merica” by Granger Smith to In Progress.

TomGuy
                              Participant

Removed “Ghost” by Silverstein because it has been finished and was released.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Back to top button