The Wall

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    R3M

So, I’ve undertaken A huge project, the classic rock opera The Wall. I’ve already began charting, and this is the planned track list. Check back regularly for progress updates.

Red – Not started

Orange – Incomplete

Green – Final touches

Blue – Complete

1. In The Flesh?

2. The Thin Ice

3. Another Brick in The Wall (Part 1)

4. The Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick in The Wall (Part 2)

5. Mother

6. Goodbye Blue Sky/Empty Spaces

7. Young Lust

8. One of My Turns

9. Don’t Leave Me Now

10. Another Brick in The Wall (Part 3)/Goodbye Cruel World

11. Hey You

12. Is There Anybody Out There?

13. Vera/Bring The Boys Back Home

14. Comfortably Numb

15. The Show Must Go On

16. In The Flesh

17. Run Like Hell

18. Waiting For The Worms

19. Stop/The Trial/Outside The Wall

I can’t give a release date, but I will try to consistently work on the project. Tips, suggestions, anything welcome. Extensive playtesting will be needed.

Woah….that does seem like a lot of work. Good luck!

I have already almost completely charted goodbye blue sky, with an edited ending that doesn’t fade out.

Just a heads up. I already have a few songs from The Wall that are almost finished. All I have left to do on them are the lower difficulties. These are:

Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 1/The Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2

Comfortably Numb

Run Like Hell

Good luck on the rest. Having the whole album would be great!

R3M
        Just a heads up. I already have a few songs from The Wall that are almost finished. All I have left to do on them are the lower difficulties. These are:

Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 1/The Happiest Days of Our Lives/Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 2

Comfortably Numb

Run Like Hell

Good luck on the rest. Having the whole album would be great!

do you mind if I take a look at your versions, or even use them on the release, and you would get credit too?

also UPDATE:

Young Lust almost finished, started work on Hey You

do you mind if I take a look at your versions, or even use them on the release, and you would get credit too?

also UPDATE:

Of course. Would you like to see them in their current state or wait until their all finished?

R3M

also UPDATE:

Of course. Would you like to see them in their current state or wait until their all finished?

current state please

If you don’t want to use my version, I’ll be releasing it on it’s own at some point soon.

Farottone
          Keymaster
            If you don’t want to use my version, I’ll be releasing it on it’s own at some point soon.

I think you really should try to see if you can release it together (I’m referencing the original author more than you, obviously), it’s a shame having two versions of the same song out or wasting precious authoring time.

R3M

I think you really should try to see if you can release it together (I’m referencing the original author more than you, obviously), it’s a shame having two versions of the same song out or wasting precious authoring time.

Yeah, of course. It would be great to have some help.

Update: Waiting For the Worms started.

R3M

Question:

Do you guys think I should capitalize stuff like “The Wall” and “The Worms”?

RyanHYK
                Participant
                  Question:

Considering they’re both metaphors, I don’t think it’s necessary.

R3M
                    Question:

Considering they’re both metaphors, I don’t think it’s necessary.

I mean, they’re more than metaphors, they’re more like symbols central to the entire album, that’s why I asked.

MFX
                    Participant

That’s actually a trickier question than I’d initially thought. Pondering…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button