The source code to all my programs.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    PikminGuts92
    Participant

Is it sad that I just now noticed the default button colors in C3 Con Tools line up with the guitar fret colors? :haw:

Same. (I’m so sorry, Nemo)

TrojanNemo
      Participant

I bet you two didn’t even notice when I added Flappy C3 as a game to C3 CON Tools…or when I removed it. Shame!

Farottone
        Keymaster

Flappy was pretty rad.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Ha. I do have the source code to that still…I wonder if anyone would even use it?

For those who never saw it:

Sunfire Cobra
            Participant

Hey TrojanNemo, I have a concern regarding the Keytar Rokker program.

When I play the keys, the program only recognizes around 4-5 notes, and even then, these notes are random on the keyboard. For instance, I could play the lower octave A on my keyboard, but it would play a low octave D on the program. This is just one of around 5 notes the program recognizes. Any ideas?

I’m using the MIDI pro adapter to connect to my computer, and the switch is set to ‘K’.

TrojanNemo
              Participant

No idea off the top of my head since I haven’t used it with MIDI Pro Adapter since the program was created. I always used it by directly connecting the keytar to my PC with the Xbox wireless adapter. IT should work though. You’re posting in the thread for the source code to all my programs – take a look at the source code and see what’s wrong. You might want to post on the specific thread for that program and hopefully someone who is still using it can help you figure it out. I don’t even have power at home still after the hurricane, so i can’t even offer to help check it out.

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

I want to use the CON importing feature for MiloMod, but I have no idea how to use this code. The farthest I was able to get was getting a bunch of “property does not exist” errors. I’m terrible at including pre-existing code.

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

It probably doesn’t help that the code isn’t well documented. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I’ve basically self-taught myself a fair amount of Python and C++ for work in my research lab, so I know how much of a pain that can be, so thanks for putting yourself through that crap to make these awesome tools!

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

Updated OP with working links to all the source code since the links were all dead.

Anonymous

I liked that noble attitude.

YougottaMove1999
                        Participant

Hey, thank you for your music service. Seriously. I’m ex-military, and I hated it when people said that cause I was always like, “F you, buy me a beer. Don’t get paid enough for all the crap that comes with this job, that I’m trying to just pay for college without debt. (on that note the cost guard guys are the smartest. same pay. no tyrant activity)” So, in light of that, PM me some way to say thanks, sorry to see you go, but thank you, thank you for this gift, and working on something that brings my silly ass soo much joy. Jamming out to songs, as a pregame with the partner, inviting some friends, and then playing a little trivia is awesome, and hella fun. Love that finally I have a song-sing system that is the real songs and not a Casio keyboard version of some truly great music. AND WE GET TO PICK THE SONGS…well, pretty much. Now if only they did that with Dance Central.

Thank you and wish you the best on your journies.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

TrojanNemo
                          Participant

That was a very nice message. Thank you. I may be coming around to hang about if there’s anything to hang about. If that makes any sense. Place seems kinda dead.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button