The Sheep Queen’s Customs (367 Songs) (15/05: Multitrack Madness Part 2)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 499 total)
  • Author

I was lucky one who wasnt bullied at school but I was kinda in the middle ground the leave me alone group, I met someone who was bullied and verbaly and phsicially bullied, unlike everyone else I sat next to him, I wasn’t bullied for it, nor tormented, and now this guy is one of my best mates and is in a mortgage and very very happy, it does get better, and if you ever and I mean ever want to talk mate day or night, pm me here or we can chat whenever you are among friends here anytime

Well actually I’m in my last year of general school, but if I succeed at my exams, I’m going to a cinema school to become a professional in the domain.

Beware Georges Méliès! The competition is coming!

Yeah, you’ll be fine once you get to Cinema school, unlike school, people actually want to be there, and they’ll actually be more focused on doing the work.

atupomaruru
    Participant

Sadly, there are a lot of young people don’t have much tolerance for people who don’t live their lives the same way they do. They lack empathy and can’t see the world from someone else’s eyes to understand how their words and actions might impact someone else. Also, they often act out of fear that they themselves might be ostracized if they don’t act in a way that is deemed “normal”, and so they distance themselves from anyone who doesn’t fit into the norm out of fear being viewed the same way.

Some people never change, that’s true. But most grow up and eventually fitting into the norm isn’t the most important thing to them anymore. And once you leave your current school behind, you will meet new people, people who, like Storm said, are there because of their own ambitions and not because they are forced to. I can certainly say that when I started studying at university that people were not just more accepting of others but also more confident in being themselves as well.

I can complete empathise with you – depression and stress are hard to deal with. When I was signed off from uni with stress I expected to find solace in making customs but my heart just wasn’t in it for some reason. I’m back into it again now but for a while I couldn’t do it, even though it’s something I love doing. Depression makes fun things unsatisfying and bad things unbearable. But there are always people who care – lean on them, they would much rather you did than didn’t. I really hope you feel better soon but in the meantime concentrate on whatever helps you through. I wish you all the best.

TheSheepQueen
      Participant

DON’T WORRY THIS IS NOT A SAD POST SO PLEASE READ!

Hey guys,

First, thanks again for your support, I love y’all

Second, would anyone be interested in having songs I made in Rock Band? I mostly do novelty songs (I have a song about neckbeards in progress, and a death metal cover of Shia LaBeouf’s motivation speech), but also more serious songs, about space, drugs and suicide, and noise music nobody cares about, and a full album named “Défenestration Sur Cour”, but worry not, the vocals are english most of the time!

You can check out my Soundcloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-674765110

TheSheepQueen
        Participant

Added something to help you all relax~~~~~

I love when people author their self made songs for rock band no matter the genre. It’s just another way to make rock band 3 awesome! But it’s really up to you if you’re willing to share.

TheSheepQueen
          Participant

There might be a custom coming today, it has been used by a politician, and I gotta say it’s definitely better than Rocket Man, Hey Jude, Skyfall, Don’t Stop Believin’, Rockin’ In The Free World and We’re Not Gonna Take It!

TheSheepQueen
            Participant

Added The Freedom Kids – The Official Donald Trump Jam :DDD

DISCLAIMER

I am not expressing any political opinion through this custom. As a french person, I care more about politicians from my country than american ones, therefore I am not giving my opinion on Donald Trump.

TheSheepQueen
              Participant

Hey all, it seems like I got some people mad because of my last custom

To make it clear, I added this song AS A JOKE, I am not the only one to find this song stupid, and I am sure that even some Trump supporters were like “Umm wut?”.

This is a friendly reminder to rate customs according to their QUALITY and not WHAT THEY REPRESENT/THE ARTIST/THE AUTHOR YOU HATE.

TheSheepQueen
                Participant

Alright people, time for some hints!

I got a pack coming up, it’s a 5-pack based around 80s songs, does that help?
                  No?
                  Roll the hints then.

SONG #1: Mark Zuckerberg’s password

SONG #2: Wooooohooo! A dude from Jackass + a lighter brand

SONG #3: George VI’s problem

SONG #4: Michael Jackson’s 1987 album = Michael Jackson’s 1987 album

SONG #5: Sophie Marceau has loving and partying problems

Good luck!

bostengaable
                  Participant
                    i will try to discover the hints, i love the 80´s songs
                    1 – trio – the dadada song?
                    2 – steve miller band – serenade?
                    3 – scatman john – scatman?(90´s, but i think)
                    4 – michael jackson – man in the mirror?
                    5 – lindsey buckingham – trouble?
                    Bansheeflyer
                      4 – michael jackson – man in the mirror?

I’m willing to bet that’s for sure correct.

I’d say 3 is a full band “Strutter” by Kiss (since it kinda sounds like “stutter” which was King George VI’s problem) but it seems a bit of a stretch.

Man in the mirror would be amazing!!

bostengaable
                      Participant

I’m willing to bet that’s for sure correct.

I’d say 3 is a full band “Strutter” by Kiss (since it kinda sounds like “stutter” which was King George VI’s problem) but it seems a bit of a stretch.

ok, thanks for your help, he had one vocal problem but i don´t remember, thanks
                        kiss Strutter will be amazing, kiss is my favourite hard rock band.
                      Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 499 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button