The Sheep Queen’s Customs (367 Songs) (15/05: Multitrack Madness Part 2)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 499 total)
  • Author
    bostengaable
    Participant
      wow a great a collection here!, SheepQueen.
      rooots blooooody roots, lazarus and others hits.
      120 days of ultra mega amazing songs!
      TheSheepQueen
      Participant

120 DAYS OF CUSTOMS PART IV: THE VITTUNING

120 days… Shoot, that’s a lot, and it’s not like it’s 1 song per day, there are packs and… And even… FULL ALBUMS!

Yeah, this is a huge commitment, I’m trying my best to deliver in time, but I even figured out that out of all my Reaper projects, I can’t make a 120-days long setlist, so I even have to find what to add!

And MEA CULPA, like Nice Peter takes time to release Epic Rap Battles because he plays Rocket League too much, I’ve been procrastinating because of both school and My Summer Car (Hence the title (Vittu means *sexual intercourse* in finnish (And the game takes place in Finland))) but these both actually helped me to find more songs ideas!

I am currently making a nice little spreadsheet to keep my progress easy to read, yeah that’s not really important but that’s part of the thing

AND ONE LAST THING

As some of you might know (have noticed), I’m an absolute %&$#?@! at charting vocals, I mean I can do it, but slug-style. That’s why I’m asking if any willing person who speaks english (I know it’s hard to find on the Internet but I’m trying) to help me on these, because most of the songs are in english!

THAT is all for the news, back to work now!

Jonztu
        Participant

Can’t wait for the songs!

As a Finn, I was confused by the title at first, haha. Vittu originally meant the err.. lady’s private parts but nowadays it’s mainly used as a curse word.

TheSheepQueen
          Participant

120 DAYS OF CUSTOMS PART V: THE TICKENING

Yep, tick, you read it right!

I am looking for someone who’s fast at making tempo maps, that would save about 40% of the time planned for the making of this project! Guys, I really want it to happen, and so I do my best to deliver it fast enough so I don’t bore to death the crowd!

TomGuy
            Participant

If you need help with maps, I can do them as long as it isn’t super ridiculous with TS changes.

TheSheepQueen
              Participant

If you need help with maps, I can do them as long as it isn’t super ridiculous with TS changes.

I’d be pleased, and don’t worry, about 95% of the songs are in 4/4!

TomGuy
                Participant

Awesome, then send over whatever you want mapped!

TheSheepQueen
                  Participant

120 DAYS OF CUSTOMS: THE EVOLVING

This will be the last non-tracklist announcement on this page before the beginning of that absolute monster of a project, here are little stats that I will frequently update!

Songs in the making: 62/?

Days confirmed: 32/120

Songs with vocals: 57/62

Songs finished: 0/62

Songs that are only good because of the Mannequin Challenge: 1/1

TheSheepQueen
                    Participant

Edit: I’m sorry for that, again, it’s hard to control yourself over a panic attack and suicidal thoughts.

I just start to realise that 120 days of customs is indeed a long process and therefore there’s a high risk it could turn into, let’s say 83 days of customs because of the releases by other authors, but on a side, it’s a good thing that many people bother to take the time to make customs, it makes me feel less isolated, and makes me forget that’s what I am IRL.

I’m just gonna play safe and say it’s gonna be 100 days of customs, I’ll take the time and make 20 custom releases to warm up, here are all the 20 releases:

Hiroshige Tonomura – The Moon (from DuckTales)

Macintosh Plus – Lisa Frank 420 / Modern Computing

Bruno Mars – Perm

Stupeflip – La Bavure de Pop-Hip

Stu Philipps – Knight Rider Theme

MHD – Afro Trap pt. 3 (Champions League)

Tom Frager – Give Me That Love

The Ting Tings – Shut Up And Let Me Go

Daft Punk – Da Funk (Homework Version)

Kanye West – Black Skinhead

David Bowie – Andy Warhol

Christine And The Queens – Christine

Big Soul – Le Brio

Katerine – Louxor J’Adore

Rodolfo Chikiliquatre – Baila El Chiki-Chiki

Laink Et Terracid – Le Rap Du Feutre

De Wolfe Music – Intermission (From Monty Python And The Holy Grail)

Epic Rap Battles Of History – Hulk Hogan vs. Kim Jong-Il

Upgrade to Mungo Jerry – In The Summertime

Upgrade to Alice Cooper – Clones (We’re All)

Hoping that will allow me to go faster in my charting process

Looking forward to playing Black Skinhead! That’s gonna be a blast on drums.

TheSheepQueen
                      Participant

There you go, added Hiroshige Tonomura – The Moon (From DuckTales) (Mandatory “:DDD”)

There is a FB version of “The Moon” in the DB, you can contact the author for collab or for the multitracks. And you can get the Multitracks for the Lavander Town Theme

TheSheepQueen
                        Participant

There is a FB version of “The Moon” in the DB, you can contact the author for collab or for the multitracks. And you can get the Multitracks for the Lavander Town Theme

There is? I looked up on the database and didn’t find…

Wow… There isn’t… But I have It from this forum

TheSheepQueen
                          Participant

Wow… There isn’t… But I have It from this forum

Well I guess there is now, and mine is full band too, so unless the original author pops up and posts his version, I’m keeping mine here!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 499 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button