The Protomen.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I figured I’d go ahead and post this one because… even if I started doing customs I doubt I’d be good enough to do these guys a service, and their shit is great/would fit into Rock Band so well.

I’ve posted on their forums repeatedly and been like “hey you should be in RBN!” and people agree but they’re totally not interested.

I’d really like to see the entirety of both their albums done, since there’s a lot of interesting shit there, a lot of great keys and harmonies stuff especially.

However, tracks I’d most like to see would include the following:

Their songs have a pretty varied feel; their first album has a lot of really unclean rock with Vengeance and the Will of One; Unrest in the House of Light is almost a little country-ish, and stuff like Breaking Out and Light Up the Night have a real 80s synth rock feel.

Is there anyone out there who loves this band enough to do their stuff justice?

Holy cow, Light Up the Night would be a blast on Rock Band. I’ve wanted that for ages.

KyleJCrb
    Participant

Would love to see some Protomen as well. Excellent stuff!

Cool to see The Protomen requested because I was tossing around the idea of doing a song or two. I may have to give it a go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button