The C3 Hint Thread: November 15th, 2013 – Espher Lost Track of Time Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant
      Doctor Who

Save the Day! 11.23.13. 50th anniversary episode…”The Day of the Doctor”

*screams like a high school girl at a One Direction concert* :excited: :dance: :excited: :dance:

Anonymous

*screams like a high school girl at a One Direction concert* :excited: :dance: :excited: :dance:

That day is gonna be a combination of both awesomeness and sadness… Since both the Doctor Who show and the premiere of MLP S4 is that day… (And apparently something really really bad is gonna happen)…

But if only I do get to watch good cable TV that day… Don’t really have TV where I am right now, lol.

And sorry… Off-topic…

Anonymous
          That’s so lame farottone…french fries are soooo last year.

This is the new craze in the U.S.:

Pfft… Screw fries in general… Onion Rings are the way to go.

That day is gonna be a combination of both awesomeness and sadness… Since both the Doctor Who show and the premiere of MLP S4 is that day… (And apparently something really really bad is gonna happen)…

But if only I do get to watch good cable TV that day… Don’t really have TV where I am right now, lol.

And sorry… Off-topic…

Sorry for off-topic as well, but really bad in what way?

Anonymous
            Sorry for off-topic as well, but really bad in what way?

I accidentally saw a bad spoiler picture… If ya want, I’ll PM ya if you truly want to be spoiled that badly (Though it could be a fake but looks real enough to me).

EdTanguy
            Participant
              • A case of “playing it forward”, a vocalist from last week plays guitar on a track from this week.
              • This song says goodbye to the light and lives in the darkness.
              • This artist’s debut album saw a whopping five commercial singles released; of the rest, this was the only track that charted.

I hope the first one is Eagles of Death Metal, but i think he played Drums, not guitar.. but Josh Homme, who i assume is being talked about, worked on Give’er by Peaches which would be cool

WAIT, WHAT WHAT IF WE GOT THIS SONG WITH JOSH HOMME IN IT??

the second one is hopefully Backyard Babies with painkiller as the lyrics simply say “Say hello to darkness, goodbye to light”

the debut album should be easy to guess but i really don’t know..

RyanHYK
              Participant
                [*] This artist’s debut album saw a whopping five commercial singles released; of the rest, this was the only track that charted.

Would it give away too much if I said this one is a returning act?

[*] This artist’s debut album saw a whopping five commercial singles released; of the rest, this was the only track that charted.

Could it be Alanis again? There were 5 singles from A Jagged Little Pill but this was technically not her debut album so I’m confused. ^^”

RyanHYK
                Participant

Could it be Alanis again? There were 5 singles from A Jagged Little Pill but this was technically not her debut album so I’m confused. ^^”

Jagged Little Pill produced six singles, Alanis only produced four. Try again.

Very thankful I was wrong on the Spears. />.>” title=”>.>” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->

</li><!-- .bbp-body -->

<li class=

Author
                Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button