The C3 Hint Thread: December 6th, 2013 – Super Rushed Again Edition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant

Hi folks,

RBHP eating up all minutes of my soul (proof: my vidja game backlog, which has built dramatically over the past 2-3 years), so here’s a quick hint thread.

• Some people claim only those who assassinate their eardrums will like this song. We will let you decide for yourself if the sacrifice is worth it or not.
      • This pack might not be the best way to discover the full scope of their catalogue, but luckily you will get enough to celebrate their hard work for the time being.
      • This track’s title is far too formal for the content it brings.
      • If you’re going to have one hit, you better make sure it’s one that stays with everyone.
      Sideshow
      Participant

This pack might not be the best way to discover the full scope of their catalogue, but luckily you will get enough to celebrate their hard work for the time being.

I hope its another Queensryche album. I’m guessing Rage For Order.

Anonymous
          • If you’re going to have one hit, you better make sure it’s one that stays with everyone.

So basicly a “one hit wonder” type of thing?

Well. I asked this to a family member and first song that came to her mind is related to this picture somehow:

Oddbrother
          Participant

“Some people claim only those who assassinate their eardrums will like this song. We will let you decide for yourself if the sacrifice is worth it or not.”

I thought I saw somebody drop a hint for Creed a few days ago!

Hetz
            Participant

Yeah, that hint is My Sacrifice – Creed.

troipoison
              Participant
                This pack might not be the best way to discover the full scope of their catalogue, but luckily you will get enough to celebrate their hard work for the time being.
                Super Rushed Again Edition

I’m gonna guess Rush, but not sure what songs.

If you’re going to have one hit, you better make sure it’s one that stays with everyone.

Shakespeares Sister – Stay ?????

I think they’re one hit wonders anyway

espher
                Participant
                  If you’re going to have one hit, you better make sure it’s one that stays with everyone.

I think they’re one hit wonders anyway

I’ll say no, but that’s a really good tune that I had almost forgotten about.

Anonymous

Honestly, I don’t recognized that one song… At least de’ name. I might know it.

Though right now I’m sticking to my original guess of “-Edited out for lolz-” song, as that’s the first one hit wonder that came to my head.

(FYI: The animation of my pony character spinning on a record actually was created cause of that song, lol).

Well. I asked this to a family member and first song that came to her mind is related to this picture somehow:

Dead or Alive’s You Spin Me Round, Semisonic’s Closing Time or Murray Head’s One Night in Bangkok would be my guesses.

Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin?

Anonymous
                      Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin?

I highly doubt that’s a “one hit wonder” since Led Zeppy is famous for many songs.

EdTanguy
                      Participant

really> i can’t think of a single other song they’ve ever done

Anonymous
                          really> i can’t think of a single other song they’ve ever done

Led Zeppy? Really?

Good Times Bad Times? Stairway to Heaven? Communication? etc… (Those songs are actually C3 customs already :excited: ).

I say their most famous song is “Stairway to Heaven” actually.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button