The C3 Hint Thread: December 13th, 2013 Edition – FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY FUN FUN FUN

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant

Alright, let’s do this.

Full disclosure: No Friday the 13th songs.

• The only track off this artist’s bounceback album that came close to clipping this track’s wings was a cover of another song we already have in Rock Band.
      • Certain parents have been accused of being this type of parent by interfering too much in their children’s lives.
      • I think this conversion makes 57?
      • A commonality in this pack probably takes most of us back to our childhood, though the music may only do that for some of us.
      • This track, from an act already in Rock Band, pays homage to one of the bands that would be an inspiration for their style.
      • This band sees a fourth track land in the Rock Band library, though this is the first to have RB3 features.
      • In this case, it doesn’t like the original lasted longer.
      • Look out for this hidden track from the 90s, as it might just be one of the greatest covers of all time.
      Anonymous

“Gun’s N’ Roses – Knockin on Heavens Door” is the only hugely famous cover I can think of right now and it came out in 1992 (From what I’ve read). But as a hidden track? That what making me think on this…

So far that’s all I got.

Southpaw
        Participant

While I’m not sure I’d agree about ‘one of the greatest covers of all time’ I believe Counting Crows’ version of Big Yellow Taxi was originally an unlisted bonus track in 1998/99…

EDIT: Nope, it was on Hard Candy in the noughties… ignore me ;P

Something tells me the parent clue might be “Helicopter” by Bloc Party. It wouldn’t be the first GHIII upgrade here.

Sid Kafizz
          Participant
            While I’m not sure I’d agree about ‘one of the greatest covers of all time’ I believe Counting Crows’ version of Big Yellow Taxi was originally an unlisted bonus track in 1998/99…

I would have plotzed if this were the case. Sad to hear that it was too late to qualify. Such an awesome, awesome cover. I sang along to it *so* many times in the car on the way home from work.

[*] Look out for this hidden track from the 90s, as it might just be one of the greatest covers of all time.

Social Distortion – Under My Thumb or Rammstein – Stripped?

I would have plotzed if this were the case. Sad to hear that it was too late to qualify. Such an awesome, awesome cover. I sang along to it *so* many times in the car on the way home from work.

That cover is so good. PUT A F**KING LIE!

EdTanguy
            Participant

4th RB track, first to be RB3, i hope… Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis?

4th RB track, first to be RB3, i hope… Chelsea Dagger by the Fratellis?

Oh God I hope it’s this. That would be perfect for any RB parties over Xmas.

Clearly the 57 clue means we’re getting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ketchup_Song

Southpaw
              Participant

Dear Lord, say that ain’t so :o

Southpaw
                Participant
                  This track, from an act already in Rock Band, pays homage to one of the bands that would be an inspiration for their style.

Pavement (“The Unseen Power of the Picket Fence”)… except they were only in GH… I’m tired and rambling now…

On Number 5, i would have to guess, Black Sabbath. I’m probably 100% wrong and if so no harm done.

Alright, let’s do this.

[*] Look out for this hidden track from the 90s, as it might just be one of the greatest covers of all time.

Mrs. Robinson by The Lemonheads?

Rammstein – Stripped?

Please be this. Please be this.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button