Switch BNS track speeds? Not sure where to categorize

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

First off, I have NO idea where to put this thread, so feel free to move it.

Okay, so we have a separate xbox for customs. I play on BNS and my husband does not. Individual track speeds do not work when both players are on the same console. Yes, I know there is an option, but trust me, it does not work for local play. Yes, it works on reducing the track speed if one player is on hard and the other is on expert, but not when one person wants BNS and the other does not. So my question is this….is there ANY possible way to change it so we can both play on expert but I can play with BNS on and my husband can play with it off? This is basically a deal breaker for us some nights, as he just doesn’t want to sing and I hate to sing. So we’re left with instruments, but if we can’t play on our own speed, it just sucks.

Any thoughts on if it’s possible??

Should probably go in General Discussion, this subforum is for posting custom charts.

You sure individual track speeds doesn’t work? It works for me on PS3. Perhaps try and have Player 2 sign in to a different profile and then both activate individual track speeds and only one activating BNS?

Positive it doesn’t work. I mean, it works for difficulty only….but not for BNS.

Should probably go in General Discussion, this subforum is for posting custom charts.

You sure individual track speeds doesn’t work? It works for me on PS3. Perhaps try and have Player 2 sign in to a different profile and then both activate individual track speeds and only one activating BNS?

Individual track speeds is only for people on different difficulties. Breakneck speed is on for all or off for all.

Yes, I’m annoyed with this problem too. When I play Guitar, I always use super speed but, if someone is playing let’s pro keys with me, it becomes totally insane for that player to deal with superspeed.

So I have to deactivate super speed and I hate it. One of the few details where GH is better than RB on…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button