Subpoena

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey there! I just started using this website and I’m loving it! I do have an odd request if anyone can help me out.

Quick backstory

I played some shows with a local metal band called Subpoena from Philly quite some time ago. They were an awesome band and did get signed to infidel records but after a few member shake ups they called it quits. We jokingly talked about how cool it would have been if they made it into Rock Band, but we never thought anything of it. But, now that I found out about customs creators the dream may still be alive.

I have three (maybe four) songs of theirs that would be AWESOME to add to the library of music. Shoot, I’d take even just one! I don’t have the stems, just the actual songs themselves. If someone is up to it, PM me!

EDIT: I uploaded their two CDs to mediafire. Check them out! http://www.mediafire…n9/Subpoena.rar

Gigakoops
    Participant

I’m considering maybe looking into this, based off the live footage, but do you have any links to studio versions of songs? I’d like to hear how those sound so I can get a better idea what I’d be getting myself into.

I’m considering maybe looking into this, based off the live footage, but do you have any links to studio versions of songs? I’d like to hear how those sound so I can get a better idea what I’d be getting myself into.

I have their first album and their demo tape for infidel records. The demo tape sounds fantastic. The first album had a lower budget but still sounds pretty alright. I really appreciate the interest! If you did this they would lose their minds. Do you want me to upload the songs to mediafire and PM them to you?

Gigakoops
      Participant

After a lot of thought, I’ve decided I’ll hold off on this, since I have too much going on atm. But I do wish you the best of luck, this sounds like it’d transfer over well into the game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button