Stabbing Westward?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Someone out in cyberland must like Stabbing Westward. I’ve been working on making some but I really suck at this. Is anyone interested at all in any Stabbing Westward songs?

StackOverflow0x
    Participant

I’ve done the 2010 re-record of “Save Yourself”, so you could do the original version from that if you’d like.

I love stabbing westward! please make this happen. Wither blister burn + peel and darkest days were some of the best 90’s albums.

please do shame.

also this if you missed it.

I’ve been working on both albums, but i’ve got cancer so it may take me years to finish it. If I survive.

AJFOne23
      Participant

Haunting Me and Save Yourself are classics

Yeah, sorry I brought it up everyone. As much as i’d love to do some Stabbing Westward, i can’t. Hopefully somone else will try.

Farottone
        Keymaster

Haunting Me and Save Yourself are classics

God can you be any more tone deaf?

Farottone
          Keymaster

Yeah, sorry I brought it up everyone. As much as i’d love to do some Stabbing Westward, i can’t. Hopefully somone else will try.

I’m sorry no one replied, personally I hadn’t seen your post. I’m very sorry to hear you’re sick, I really wish you all the best, I would love to hear that you got better down the road.

AJFOne23
            Participant

I did not read the post previous to mine. I hope you are able to pull through.

I concur!!!

Hope you pull through as well. I would love to see their songs up as customs. I have the lead singer here in Chicago as a local radio station dj.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button