Specifically Grateful Dead & Boston DLC broken?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hey guys, first thing- sorry, this isn’t a question about customs but I don’t know where else to ask.

I’ve got a couple of DLC that only work with my TitleUpdate5 usb. If I highlight these songs with my TU4 usb in, they don’t play any music and won’t start up. All my other DLC works no matter which usb I’m using.

A7X – Afterlife

Boston – More than a Feeling

– Peace of Mind

– Smokin’

Grateful Dead – Casey Jones

– China Cat Sunflower

– Sugar Magnolia

Yet Boston – Rock & Roll Band works. I’ve tried running these songs off HDD only, transferred to USB, both at the same time?? And deleted then redownloaded. Nothing.

Anyone have trouble like this?

You need to preform a license transfer

Info here: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-360/ … ad-content

espher
    Participant

To add some more info, since this issue comes up from time to time with users:

Licences for content are tied to the Xbox the content was originally downloaded to and to the user account under which they were purchased/acquired.

* If you are on the Xbox the content was originally downloaded to, you can access the content online or offline with any user account.

* If you are not on the Xbox the content was originally downloaded to, you have to be signed into XBL with the user account under which they were purchased/acquired.

Under TU5, you’re presumably signing in to XBL under that account, so the content loads; under TU4, you can’t be online and load the game, so it denies access to the content when you try to load it. A licence transfer tells it “this is the Xbox I want this licence tied to”, so after you transfer it and re-download the content (which just re-downloads the key, not the entire file), you should be OK.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button