Songs you can’t believe haven’t been done yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 567 total)
  • Author
    MrPrezident

I don’t know if there are firm plans for C3-athon for this coming holiday season, but perhaps your idea would be an interesting way of determining interest in certain songs. Like…instead of users making “votes”, they’d make donation pledges instead. For example, if somebody does Glenn Frey’s “The Heat Is On”, I’ll donate $20, or something like that. Maybe other people want this song, too, and would pledge $5 or $1 each or whatever. You get a tally at the end, and can kinda figure out which songs would (theoretically) bring in the biggest donation values. Of course, you can’t force people to live up to their pledges, but…

I like that idea. It can be tough to figure out what people would want to donate for, and still be something you will be able to tolerate listening to 20-30 times, especially if its not something you would normally listen to.

Also on a completely unrelated note – Glenn Frey’s “The Heat is On” was originally going to be part of Showdown 80’s – the chart is almost finished, just not being actively worked on. I was thinking about an “Action Movie Soundtrack” pack but I think someone else is doing the movies theme. Anyhow the song will come out eventually.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

DemonUnicorns
      Participant

Let’s give it another try, OP is responsible for some moderation.

That’s fair.

Thanks for unlocking.

I like that idea. It can be tough to figure out what people would want to donate for, and still be something you will be able to tolerate listening to 20-30 times, especially if its not something you would normally listen to.

Also on a completely unrelated note – Glenn Frey’s “The Heat is On” was originally going to be part of Showdown 80’s – the chart is almost finished, just not being actively worked on. I was thinking about an “Action Movie Soundtrack” pack but I think someone else is doing the movies theme. Anyhow the song will come out eventually.

i like this idea too……by popular demand, i guess you could say.

Sorry, been a long time since I posted. Been crazy busy, and I also realize I am way late on this thread. If there was a song that I’m surprised is not in RB yet it would be Kid Rock – Bull God. Tons of other songs I could request. But that’s the surprising one to me. It would be perfect for Canada’s July 1st this year being that Cannabis will be legal.

Sorry, been a long time since I posted. Been crazy busy, and I also realize I am way late on this thread. If there was a song that I’m surprised is not in RB yet it would be Kid Rock – Bull God. Tons of other songs I could request. But that’s the surprising one to me. It would be perfect for Canada’s July 1st this year being that Cannabis will be legal.

someone just did some kid rock songs recently, so maybe soon…..

Came looking for “How much more” by the Go-Go’s which I think is a great song, with what feels like an AWESOME drum challenge, to which I might aspire.

BUT…

Got caught up in Blinded by the light. Manfredd Manns’ version. Will seek it.

Came looking for “How much more” by the Go-Go’s which I think is a great song, with what feels like an AWESOME drum challenge, to which I might aspire.

BUT…

Got caught up in Blinded by the light. Manfredd Manns’ version. Will seek it.

blinded by the light has been long awaited….looking forward to that one.

“Take Me Home, Country Roads” by John Denver

Please make.

T3HM3T4L
        Participant

Please make.

Well I’ll be damned…

DemonUnicorns
          Participant

Please make.

Well I’ll be damned…

Yes, that’s a good one!

Not going to lie, but I’m HUGELY surprised there aren’t more Gametal songs out there. With the overabundance of metal customs and video game ost-related customs, I can’t believe his songs aren’t done hardly at all, and most if not all would make AMAZING customs. Also, the quality of the audio is so much better than most others out there. The quality of the music itself is 10/10. Here’s a couple off my wishlist that would be fun as hell, barring time restraints to the 5-ish minute marks (because he also has a lot of medleys for individual series that go anywhere from 13-18 minutes lol):

MrPrezident

John Denver is in progress, ETA 4-5 weeks.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
              MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

lifeismusic5
              Participant

Cops theme – Inner Circle.

Cops theme – Inner Circle.

bad boys, bad boys…..whatcha gonna do.

samjjones
                Participant

RIP Chris Penn

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 567 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button