Songs that don’t show up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

You guys have made customs very easy with your C3ConTools suite. I remember a few years ago using either Modio or PartyBuffalo, things were a lot more sketchy. C3ConTools has taken a lot of the guess work out of customs.

I’ve recently hit a snag — the Weezer cover of Africa won’t show up at all. It’s been updated once and I grabbed the update. Same thing. It doesn’t show up under Weezer. All I get there is the live Buddy Holly (another custom by the same author). It doesn’t show up under A when sorting by song title. It does show up in the drive in C3ConTools when the drive is loaded. I’ve even re-downloaded the file and ‘started over’ with it, and it just doesn’t show up.

Does this custom show up for anyone? Have I possibly hit a limit (I have over 600)?

check toto..song conflict

hardcoredrummer
    Participant

i can’t get going away to college by blink to show up

changed id and everything

can anyone confirm this works?

Can someone else give input with this, I’m having the same problem. I’ve download a crapload of songs that gave me over 1100 songs. Also have some packs and DLC from other forums. Everything was nice and smooth until I tried adding a few more and they just don’t show up
      Rammstein “Engel”, “Bestrafer Mich” and Midnight Oil “Beds are Burning”. The artist shows on list with other songs but not the songs I’ve added (through Horizon).

I’ve downloaded 360 Content Manager and deleted several unwanted songs that were just part of a pack, and even though I’m down to 800 the songs I keep adding STILL won’t show. Any ideas?? Please and thanks.

You’re better off updating your Xbox360 so that it can use USB drives formatted with FAT32, and then use C3 CON Tool’s RBtoUSB module.

Can someone or does anyone have an answer for this? I literally can’t add any more songs or pack, they just don’t show, even though I deleted a few already. TU is 4. active or not, deleted cache file and all.

Those three songs you mention work just fine on my console. I once more urge you to stop using outdated software.

Those three songs you mention work just fine on my console. I once more urge you to stop using outdated software.

Then can you please advise of the proper way, because you suggested also using C3 con tools, and having my Xbox on USB.

Xbox 360 Slim RGH with 1TB HDD

Rockband 2 & 3 with proper TU

I was playing fine until I added some recent songs as my first post mentioned. Deleted some songs and Deleted my game save and also the game cache. So can you give me an advise on what else to do, because not been able to play more songs after a purge kinda sucks.

Edit: (The HDD is external should transfer game to internal although it was never there to begin with)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button