Songs Show Up In Xbox Storage Menu But Not In Game.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So I’ve been trying to get all the custom songs in game and I’ve had no problems as far as downloading the tracks, moving TU5 and adding TU4. Problem is though the songs don’t actually load in the games library. They’re all listed in the Xbox’s storage menu, not corrupted and such but in game they don’t load. I’ve put the saved file and the cache on the USB and everything seems to be in order but none of it works. Any idea of what I can do to fix this?

I should note.

-I am using the EA/MTV games disc

-On Party Buffalo the saved game file shows up as “band3” and the cache doesn’t show up at all (Though both are present normally in the storage menu)

-When I attempt to load the game on any file without TU5 The game stops me with a “Saved file was created on a more recent version of the game overwrite/continue without saving” message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      So I’ve been trying to get all the custom songs in game and I’ve had no problems as far as downloading the tracks, moving TU5 and adding TU4. Problem is though the songs don’t actually load in the games library. They’re all listed in the Xbox’s storage menu, not corrupted and such but in game they don’t load. I’ve put the saved file and the cache on the USB and everything seems to be in order but none of it works. Any idea of what I can do to fix this?

I should note.

-I am using the EA/MTV games disc

-On Party Buffalo the saved game file shows up as “band3” and the cache doesn’t show up at all (Though both are present normally in the storage menu)

-When I attempt to load the game on any file without TU5 The game stops me with a “Saved file was created on a more recent version of the game overwrite/continue without saving” message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like you’re only using one stick – that is fraught with peril and despair. Get one TU4 stick for customs, and one TU5 stick for online play. There shouldn’t be any cache or saved game on your hard disk.

You can’t use a TU5 save game with TU4. Move your TU5 save game to the TU5 stick and make a new one on the TU4 stick.

I was afraid of this, I guess I can’t use my previously made characters on customs songs. Either way, will this make the custom songs load or will I have to re-inject them after I make a new save file?

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant
        I was afraid of this, I guess I can’t use my previously made characters on customs songs. Either way, will this make the custom songs load or will I have to re-inject them after I make a new save file?

Should load fine once you can make a save file. They aren’t signed like DLC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button