Songs I purchased aren’t working.

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Yoshi1up
    Participant

Hey y’all! I’m having some trouble with my DLC songs. None of them are working. The only things that work fine are the songs on-disc and the custom songs… Also when I create-a-character the data gets corrupted? So the whole game resets. Not sure if I’m suppose to save everything to the SD card or what. Any tips?

Also, thanks for this amazing site! Enhanced so many great parties~

Zohondekids
      Participant

I’m guessing you’re on Wii? and if so, you should post a comment on the Wii customs troubleshooting thread/guide.

Are you NOT saving your DLCs/customs to SD card? Are you using a real NAND or an emunand? Are you using the disc or an ISO?

How are you booting the game?

Did you overwrite ticket files on your NAND? These files tells Nintendo’s server (and the game) which songs you have bought, I don’t know if you can recover them, if you can it’d be through the wii shop.

Yoshi1up
        Participant

Oh! My bad. I’m using the Xbox 360. Using that older version of Rockband 3. I forgot what software I’m using from my PC. After work I’ll get back to ya~

How do you save the DLC songs to the SD card? Assuming its somehere in the settings– Afraid to accidently update the game~

Farottone
          Keymaster

Re-download the licenses for your songs, it’s a known XBox 360 DLC issues that has nothing to do with Rock Band or customs.

Yoshi1up
            Participant

Ah dang. Thanks so much Farottone!

Yeah the SD card thing threw me off; I thought Xbox 360 was using USB drives. (Maybe we’re talking about some sort of USB to SD card adapter thing?)

Yoshi1up
              Participant

Yeah I have a micro SD card reader. I tried using my thumbdrive but it loads too slow.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button