Songcache Modification Tool

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    golive03
    Participant

Only seeing this now. My apologies.

Yikes! I wish I knew about this before I really got into putting customs into my Xbox almost 8 years ago lol.

My cache is about 5-8 MB and I have A LOT (and I mean about 500+ customs on my hard drive that it would just be a hassle to move all of them to another location even if I had a decent sized hard drive or flash drive to hold them in to try this out. 🙁

I have taken the CONs I found and made them into customs with their original DTA values using Onyx in the meantime. They read as RBN in this case as opposed to DLC and there are minor bugs with the directed cuts lasting longer than needed in some cases, but other wise, they play just like they should.

If this bug that overhauls the EU script (or any script for that matter) is able to get fixed, please do let me know. Thank you!

golive03
      Participant

Only seeing this now. My apologies.

Yikes! I wish I knew about this before I really got into putting customs into my Xbox almost 8 years ago lol.

My cache is about 5-8 MB and I have A LOT (and I mean about 500+ customs on my hard drive that it would just be a hassle to move all of them to another location even if I had a decent sized hard drive or flash drive to hold them in to try this out. 🙁

I have taken the CONs I found and made them into customs with their original DTA values using Onyx in the meantime. They read as RBN in this case as opposed to DLC and there are minor bugs with the directed cuts lasting longer than needed in some cases, but other wise, they play just like they should.

If this bug that overhauls the EU script (or any script for that matter) is able to get fixed, please do let me know. Thank you!

Edit about the cache size because it won’t let me edit the quote above for some reason: It’s about 3-5 MB. Sorry lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by golive03.
        YougottaMove1999
        Participant

Do we have a new link for this software? Been thru it and all links are dead? Hoping this can be used to change Genre for a batch.
          Hey, Thanks for your efforts BTW, and for adding cool stuff.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

usta95
          Participant

Is EU Fix script works? Anyone tried that script?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button