Song Out of Sync in reaper and game?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant
      Why is that an EXE file I’m asked to download?

Farottone bad at 4shared confirmed. (I just went to download it and got a .wav file w/o any problems.)

If you edited the wav file in reaper, meaning sliding maybe a lot of silence from the beginning up forward so the song starts earlier, did you re-render the song into another Wav file? I had the exact problem with my first custom, and it was because I edited the rendered wav in reaper, but didn’t render a brand new cut of that edited song.

Sometimes this sanity check helps: extract everything from your rb3con using C3’s LeFluffie, then load the mogg into your REAPER project. If your song audio track doesn’t sync 100% with the mogg at the start and end of the song, your rendered audio is out of date.

So I did this and checked it, the .mogg audio and put it in the reaper project and it does sync 100% with my rendered audio. I have no clue what happened, the song was fine and then out of nowhere the instrument tracks are all out of sync :confused:

Did you by any chance accidentally delete the Tempo Map track, located over all the other tracks and named “Master”? If not, is the whole song out of sync or just parts of it? It might be possible to have accidentally increased/reduced the tempo at a place or two as the mousewheel can be used to adjust that (it happened to me once), and if you did that with one of the earlier tempo nodes it would make the whole thing go out of sync.

Did you by any chance accidentally delete the Tempo Map track, located over all the other tracks and named “Master”? If not, is the whole song out of sync or just parts of it? It might be possible to have accidentally increased/reduced the tempo at a place or two as the mousewheel can be used to adjust that (it happened to me once), and if you did that with one of the earlier tempo nodes it would make the whole thing go out of sync.

So I just went and checked and I didn’t delete the master track, but all my tempo markers are gone. I have no clue how this happened, and is there any way to get them back? Even if I make a new tempo map won’t it still be off a little?

You could check if the backup file for your Reaper project is from a older version, if not you might have to do it from scratch sadly. Be sure to do backups often in case of such occurrences.

You could check if the backup file for your Reaper project is from a older version, if not you might have to do it from scratch sadly. Be sure to do backups often in case of such occurrences.

I did have a older version of the song with the correct tempo map so I just copy and pasted over to that one, thank you so much for you, and everyone else help!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button