Song not showing up in rock band 3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I downloaded I won’t see you tonight part 1 (as well as another custom for parts 1&2) onto my usb and neither of them are showing up in rock band 3. These are the only customs that I’ve had issues with so far and I have around 750 customs downloaded. Is there a way to fix this? Is the problem with the customs? I just really want to play that song.

first off tell us the machine your using. most probs are song cashe issues. go find it delete it reload fresh

Sorry, I’m on Xbox 360. So deleting the song cache should fix? Also does deleting the song cache cause you to lose anything like scores on songs or anything? Thanks in advance

genaro227
    Participant

Deleting the cache can result in losing scores on some songs. However lot’s of issues with RB3 can be solved by deleting the cache so its usually your best bet

Sorry, I’m on Xbox 360. So deleting the song cache should fix? Also does deleting the song cache cause you to lose anything like scores on songs or anything? Thanks in advance

any time you add a good amount of songs to your drive..20 or over its always best to rebuild song cashe fresh

Jack
      Participant

sorry to but in, but what/where will the song cache be? tried the .dat and .d files but idk if that’s right, still only got like 1/3rd of the songs :/

Jack
        Participant

tried to delete the cache, hasn’t fixed anything, any other ideas? that’s just for me though i didn’t ask first eh haha

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button