Song Limit?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I recently tried injecting around 400 songs on my flash drive, but when trying to play them in RB3, only about 250 of them had synced. Would this be a problem with the drive or the files? Were some of the backlogged files in the customs repository not rb3_cons?

Gigakoops
    Participant

Try using a program other than Party Buffalo. Party Buffalo has a strange glitch where it can’t go over 256 items on a flash drive (This includes title updates, profiles, and save data). Try using Horizon.

Trying it now, I’ll give an update once I try a batch upload.

Works perfectly. Thank you so much!

Gigakoops
      Participant

No problem! Now also note that now that you’re over 256 files, you can switch back to Party Buffalo now. While it can add more songs AFTER the 256 files mark, it can’t get past 256 files itself.

Okay, new problem. I thought I was getting past 256 files via Horizon, but upon getting into Party Buffalo, it is stating that there are only 256 files in there. I assume that means I cannot add more via Party Buffalo. Is there a way to close the flash drive in Horizon? It seems every time I close Horizon, it deletes the extra 36 songs in the folder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button