song crashing game

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

is there a simple fix for songs that crash the game?

maybe it’s not compiled right or something?

reference “collective soul – heavy” by hotfuzz freezes my game everytime i try to play it…

it was packed and then i tried a single copy of it on it’s own and still freezes system

PikedPike
      Participant

Hey is it possible to be more specific? Which console are you using is the main thing that will be important. However if you are using Playstation, then there is no way for you to fix the custom, although there is a way for the person who uploaded it to fix it. They would just need to recompile the song (assuming they have the files still) at Audio Level 3 instead of 5. Although if you are on Xbox or Wii then I don’t know how to help but maybe others would be able to assist.

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

hardcoredrummer
        Participant

sorry xbox. the freezing is a an audio thing? 

it’s hotfuzz’s custom 

says he hasn’t been on since july

can anyone else confirm this song doesn’t work?

TheFrisk
          Participant

Not sure if it’s the culprit, but it’s possible to compile a instrument with a blank midi that’ll cause the system to freeze if you try to load the specific missing instrument in game.

If you’re trying to load the drums and it’s crashing every time, try loading another instrument and see if it works. Or, run the con file through the phase shift converter and import the midi into reaper and see if the instrument you’re choosing is present in the midi.

hardcoredrummer
            Participant

On 10/23/2020 at 10:21 AM, TheFrisk said:

Not sure if it’s the culprit, but it’s possible to compile a instrument with a blank midi that’ll cause the system to freeze if you try to load the specific missing instrument in game.

If you’re trying to load the drums and it’s crashing every time, try loading another instrument and see if it works. Or, run the con file through the phase shift converter and import the midi into reaper and see if the instrument you’re choosing is present in the midi.

i tried both vocals and drums separate and it froze both times…

anyone else know why this is?

glacier985
              Participant

A while back I tried to play this song on my PS3 and ran into the same problem, no matter what I did the song crashed. I just gave up and moved on figuring I’d never get to play the custom.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button