So are the forums basically dead? (Legit Question)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ACIDFOOT
    Participant

I was only planning on looking around the forums to find something I needed for REAPER but like, looking around the whole area it’s just been either quiet on some of the most recent threads or it’s old replies to threads that were once active like 2 years ago. In another forum (C3 Forum iirc), the most recent posts are literally just bots creating threads over some multiple accounts.

Not really looking to like cause something, but more out of curiosity since it’s a bit strange to see that some stuff basically haven’t had any sort of like boom in activity, and some threads/replies being made are either dead or are bumping an old thread that was made as late as 6-7 years ago.

BornGamerRob
      Participant

No one really uses the forums anymore. Join the Discord, I’m sure there’s more activity there.

ACIDFOOT
        Participant

Hmm, well in that case where could I find the link to the Discord?

Kaktusdude
          Participant

Yes – please…link to the Discord?

Kaktusdude
            Participant
              ACIDFOOT
              Participant

I guess my post didn’t go through, I was wondering if it’s possible to get PM’d the discord link for C3 (if there is one per se).

BornGamerRob
                Participant

reach out to a moderator here (bansheeflyer, mrprezident, yaniv), i’m sure they’ll give it to you. i’m not part of it anymore, but i know it’s still up and going or i’d send you a link.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button