Silversun Pickups – Substitution

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey, so this is my first ever custom and I’m having a lot of fun doing it. A lot of you guys are really supportive and helpful, so I figured I’d ask around for a little help for this test run. I am doing most of the work I feel, it’s not like I am outsourcing every part to get this song done. Currently after my first day, I have all the guitar parts and difficulty levels done. With help from Nyxyxylyth who I had a chance to talk to a bit, we fixed up a tempo map and he said he’d be willing to do vocals and harmonies down the road. I have no problem doing the bass and drums on my own, but I am not so confident that I’ll be able to do keys properly on my own. If anyone here is really good in that department and would like to help chart this song’s key section (it’s mostly atmospheric, so hopefully it won’t be too time-consuming), I would very much appreciate it. If not, I’ll try my best to do it on my own.

PM me if you can help. I’ll give you all the supplies.

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      hopefully it won’t be too time-consuming

If I had to guess, there will be something like 30 notes on keys.

C16

Definitely looking forward to playing this one when it’s done!

It’s in its finishing stages. Just got work out some issues I’m having with the files to convert it to a working con and a little play testing after that.

C16

I can help you playtest if you need any. I have all the instruments except a pro guitar and drums.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button