Should all DLC content be in HMX0756 ? Songs are creating additional folders.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    WeApOn
    Participant

What is currently happening is any time I add a new song, it is creating an individual folder, HMX0889 for example, instead of adding to HMX0756 . Then it is adding a new songs.dta which appears inside my already created HMX0756 folder, and overwrites my songs.dta

I believe I need a specific free RB pack in order to create the HMX0756 folder initially? Perhaps when I set up this new console I skipped a step to make sure that folder became the master?

I started this process by re-imaging my PS3 to a new HFW and restoring all my content to HMX0756 folder. 80% of my content worked, but 20% or so was missing. I’m working on restoring those, but it seems they are all creating new folders instead of going inside HMX0756. Is this normal, or is there a process to make sure all content goes into HMX0756 ?

Perhaps when I originally backed up my system, there was more than the HMX0756 folder? I do not believe that was the case though, but some songs I remember having are not listed in my songs.dta that is located in HMX0756

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button