SERIOUSLY CAT – my machine is cursed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SanicStudios
    Participant

Even after going through the process I did last time, SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, CAT managed to break itself again.

Now it loads, everything is fine, but as soon as it tries to make changes, all of the checkboxes and options in the current window go completely blank.

e.g If I were trying to do drum reductions and had my settings the way I wanted them and clicked Reduce, the CAT menu would uncheck every checkbox and the window would stop doing anything. It wouldn’t stop responding but it would just become non-functional.

How come CAT seems to keep having these random issues with my machine when nothing changed from last time?

I’m even using a project file that was compatible with CAT before I fixed it last time when only a limited amount of files worked.

Buster66
      Participant

Now that you have CAT running, you get to experience all the quirks. This sounds like one of CAT’s usual pet peeves, like an illegal character in a file name/path or illegal notes, or bad track names. A good way to diagnose is to output the midi and let Magma test it.

SanicStudios
        Participant

As it turns out, I’m just a complete idiot and was trying to make changes the regular drum track which had nothing in it instead of the 2X drum track.

:argh:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button