Sept 6, 2013 – Powerful Female Voices pack, “Hurt”, “Hurt”, Soundgarden, Sum 41, “Ice Ice Baby”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    espher
    Participant
      Why? Drag and drop baby. Drag and drop. :c00l:

Did I miss drag and drop getting patched out of Party Buffalo or something?

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Maybe I got an oudated copy, mine has never allowed drag and drop :confused:

pksage
        Keymaster

My Party Buffalo definitely allows drag and drop.

I know you’re not the first to have the problem, but i just wonder HOW people have problems with Modio. I have never, in nearly two years, have had a problem with it. Only time I resort to Party Buffalo is when transferring directly from my xbox hard drive (Modio doesn’t support that) or transferring 1GB+ files (again, Modio doesn’t support that). But for everything else, I prefer it. Why? Drag and drop baby. Drag and drop. :c00l:

I actually don’t have any problems with Modio. For every Rockband custom up until the last couple weeks, I’d do the same thing. Right click and insert, didn’t know about drag and drop. And that still works for the older songs. It’s the new ones that are acting differently. It’s definitely the files. User error is the first thing you want to assume, but the user’s technique works on the old files just fine.

A possibility is consistently bad downloads. Anybody set up to check the MD5 hash of a file? I use winMD5sum, it’s free and comes as a portable app (unpacks, doesn’t install to the system). Anyway, the Johnny Cash version of “Hurt” I have, that I can’t get Modio to inject, has the following MD5 hash:

60c12b3d7626e48325bf6cfe523b650c

So… am I getting bad downloads, maybe?

pksage
          Keymaster
            Anyway, the Johnny Cash version of “Hurt” I have, that I can’t get Modio to inject, has the following MD5 hash:

60c12b3d7626e48325bf6cfe523b650c

So… am I getting bad downloads, maybe?

That’s the same MD5 that I get, so it’s not that. I haven’t tried to inject that song yet, though.

I highly recommend Party Buffalo, if only to help diagnose this issue.

I can’t drag and drop on my copy of Modio.

Awesome, Party Buffalo seems to have taken it. Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button