Sep 25, 2015 – Tons and tons of songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    mcatrn
    Participant

Whoa.

naginalJJ
      Participant

Getting at least 30, will have to listen to the others when I get off work

Amazing week everyone!

Cmdr Xym
        Participant

I keep getting a message “The connection has timed out”  when I try to go to the song database.  Anyone else having this problem?  I’m not having any other problems on the internet than this today.  I want to download songs!  Anyone have any idea why?

Yeah, I had to download the songs directly from the main post.  Can’t go to the Song Database directly.

What a week. Jeeze. 

So exciting :]

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Guys, keep in mind there’s also a few different servers involved. The blog post is hosted by WordPress, the forums and DB front-end are hosted by pksage, and the files themselves are hosted by me. Some parts may work better than others based on this unexpected load. But rest assured, the files will be there when it all calms down. So if you can’t get through now, try again later :-)

Yeah, I had to download the songs directly from the main post.  Can’t go to the Song Database directly.

I didn’t realize they were on there to download so thanks.  I’ll do that!!

I don’t even know what to say this is…beyond outstanding.

Farottone
            Keymaster

Dream Theater’s A Mind Beside Itself medley is now available from the blog post, soon will be added to the DB. Also, Awake’s preview video is up, some animations are silly, they have been fixed.

OMG….. somebody did “Whores” Holy balls. That is one song I never imagined would be available for RB. I’ll have to check it out and see if it’s the “Kettle Whisle” version. Now, if someone did the live version of “Jane Says” and the Demo of “Mountain Song” from that album, I would be in Janes Addiction heaven. Although I’m not sure since Mountain Song is available in a different version on DLC already. Anywho…… thanks all. This is fantastic.

Great songs this week. Especially surprised and excited to see Neutral Milk Hotel. (As well as some vocaloid.) The only gripe I see is House of the Rising Sun, it sounds like a lot of the ghost notes are missing. That’s probably intentional, but I think there should be snares between every ride and one landing on the second ride in the ride triplet hit. A version containing ghost notes would be wonderful, they’re only towards the end when the song picks up as far as I can assume. 

Wow guys just…wow! Definitely amazing outcome.  :excited:

sanchny
              Participant

This is great. I’m looking forward to a bunch of these. A million thanks to all involved! :excited:

The “Little Talks” link doesn’t appear to be working.

Farottone
                Keymaster

The “Little Talks” link doesn’t appear to be working.

Fixed in the blog.

TomGuy
                  Participant

Soooo I guess I should take down my version of Little Talks since there’s a C3 release?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 103 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button