samjjones’ Stuff (3/31/2016 – Foreigner “Head Games”, Gerry Rafferty “Right Down The Line”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

your “queen – flash” is brilliant tho one crit towards the end of the song the final stretch of bass green notes theyre off beat or not quite on the beat rather cos hitting them to the beat means i you miss notes on that final stretch unlike the rest of the song, the rest is spot on its just that bit thats off to me, maybe have a look at that.

Abracadabra is showing as corrupted on my xbox360. I’ve downloaded it & copied it to the console,a few times. Rebuilt my cache. I even tried it with the HDD removed and only this one custom.

The preview plays, the song starts, but always crashes at stops at Verse 2. Last lyrics are “you make me hot” then becomes unplayable.

I just used the con tools, to depack and build a new con with the same information, and now it works. Posting in case anyone else has the same issue.

Now, a comment on the track itself.

I feel that a medium player on guitar/bass could play the “3 notes up, 3 notes down” melody using 3 notes like hard. ie the first 6 notes of the track. If not 3 notes then at least 2 (like R Y Y R) to give the feeling your playing along.

samjjones
    Participant

Abracadabra is showing as corrupted on my xbox360. I’ve downloaded it & copied it to the console,a few times. Rebuilt my cache. I even tried it with the HDD removed and only this one custom.

The preview plays, the song starts, but always crashes at stops at Verse 2. Last lyrics are “you make me hot” then becomes unplayable.

I just used the con tools, to depack and build a new con with the same information, and now it works. Posting in case anyone else has the same issue.

Now, a comment on the track itself.

I feel that a medium player on guitar/bass could play the “3 notes up, 3 notes down” melody using 3 notes like hard. ie the first 6 notes of the track. If not 3 notes then at least 2 (like R Y Y R) to give the feeling your playing along.

Interesting. I haven’t seen any other reports of crashing; I actually just re-downloaded the posted CON last night and it played fine for me on my Xbox. If I hear any other reports, I’ll try to look into a bit further.

Appreciate the feedback on the lower level authoring.

Hi, some more feedback on Abracadabra. Somewhere around chorus 3 the timing is out. From there till the end, the vocals don’t match the music, and the drums are off. Vocals most noticeable at the end of verse 4.

samjjones
      Participant

The incredible Dash Riprock finishes off Foreigner’s “Head Games” and Gerry Rafferty’s “Right Down The Line”. Please re-download from the db. Enjoy everybody!

Thanks so much for these!

Spindoctor
        Participant

Thanks for sharing these Sam, also thanks to Dash for doing what he does.

Hey Samjjones, I tried the your custom After The Fire “Der Kommissar”. It seems to me that the mp3 track, not sure if it’s the left channel or right channel but has muffled track or something doesn’t sound good. I check and its not my stereo. I’m not complaining but just wondered if you noticed it too?

BTW has anyone asked you to help with the rest of the instruments for a full band? It would be nice if one of the other authors helped out. I see that Sygenysis has costumed Falco’s “Der Kommissar” I will have to check it out to see how it plays. I have always preferred ATF version better. Thanks for all the hard work you’ve done on your other customs.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button