Rock Band Legacy Adapter Qs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tsikandestroy
    Participant

Maybe you guys can clarify…this adapter appears to be a device that would only affect wireless devices because I see no usb inputs, but I read that it will affect some wired devices and the Ion kit(which I own and love)in the future. Apparently there is no need for this device with any usb microphones and I’m hoping that includes the Block heads dongles I use for quality mics as well. I guess my question is how does this device actually affect wired instruments without usb inputs…or are there inputs? I can see any in any image out there. Thanks.

Not sure about mics, but I think the ION kit is confirmed not to work on Xbox One which sucks cause that’s the kit I use as well

Farottone
      Keymaster

Wired instruments are not affected, they are not compatible on the Xbox One for the exception of the microphone.

Ultimate_MANG0
        Participant

Might have to wait a while after release and see if someone’s made a homemade adapter for ION kits. I only bought the thing about a year ago, I dont particulary want to spend another $100 or so just so I can play drums on RB4

i’ve just found out lips mic’s arn’t compatible I’m asking them why not, also they’ve changed the statues of the mad cats fender precision bass split strum from compatible to not compatible if thats true about the wireless one they can kiss my money good bye because thats a fucking insult to bassists. Seriously they can fuck off why am i going to buy a game if my pride and joy controller isn’t compatible despite the fact its an official rock band peripheral. I know the lips mics arn’t but come on i want to use wireless microphones not wired !

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

i’ve just found out lips mice rant compatible I’m asking them why not, also they’ve changed the statues of the mad cats fender precision bass split strum from compatible to not compatible if thats true about the wireless one they can kiss my money good bye because thats a fucking insult to bassists. Seriously they can fuck off why am i going to buy a game if my pride and joy controller isn’t compatible despite the fact its an official rock band peripheral. I know the lips mics arn’t but come on i want to use wireless microphones not wired !

Guess you know how the ekit folk feel now.

Guess you know how the ekit folk feel now.

I’m just not having it, that controller was specifically made for bass and is wireless, theres literally zero difference between that and my beatles guitar apart from the split strum. I was all go for RB 4 till now, they can go fuck themselves. All 3 wireless mic’s work fine in all instruments mode on RB3 without a controller to sync to so why can’t they work now through the wireless adapter its bollocks.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

They’ve also already said on the forums it was a typo and that it is supported.

But it’s much easier to freak out and overreact than do some research, I suppose.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

They’ve also already said on the forums it was a typo and that it is supported.

But it’s much easier to freak out and overreact than do some research, I suppose.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

well excuse me how am i supposed to know that i’ve gone to check the updated compatibility chart, how is it my fault they’ve fucked up. I don’t read every single blog post in the forum like you do. 

TrojanNemo
              Participant

well excuse me how am i supposed to know that

do some research, I suppose.

If you feel entitled to overreact and bitch about decisions made by a game company who has provided you with a forum for communication and actively responds on those forums, it’s your responsibility to check those forums and/or seek confirmation from them before overreacting.

Or don’t. And continue overreacting until you get a heart attack over something that you’re wrong about.

If you feel entitled to overreact and bitch about decisions made by a game company who has provided you with a forum for communication and actively responds on those forums, it’s your responsibility to check those forums and/or seek confirmation from them before overreacting.

Or don’t. And continue overreacting until you get a heart attack over something that you’re wrong about.

well actually i already did ask them before overreacting, and actually it is still true about the wireless mic’s not being compatible so wind your neck in. 

TrojanNemo
                Participant

I was talking about the precision bass controller.

I’m just not having it, that controller was specifically made for bass and is wireless, theres literally zero difference between that and my beatles guitar apart from the split strum. I was all go for RB 4 till now, they can go fuck themselves.

And apparently so were you.

The wireless microphones were never confirmed as working – they’ve gone so far as to say on Twitter and on the forums that no, they’re not supported. So if you’re only now finding out about this, it’s again on you for not doing your due diligence.

I was talking about the precision bass controller.

And apparently so were you.

The wireless microphones were never confirmed as working – they’ve gone so far as to say on Twitter and on the forums that no, they’re not supported. So if you’re only now finding out about this, it’s again on you for not doing your due diligence.

i was talking about both actually and i never said the mic’s were confirmed as working i meant the bass so don’t put words in mouth. I don’t spend my entire life on these forums or twitter like you do, i have far better things to do so jog on. 

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

I’m sure you have better things to do, and keep up with the attitude. Don’t forget you’re on here because we allow you to be here. I’m part of that “we.” Piss me off enough and you won’t be  :smug:

But the takeaway for you and everyone else who is overreacting at every little thing is this: RELAX. CALM DOWN. TAKE A BREATH. Then WAIT.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button