Rock Band: Harmonies Project

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    FujiSkunk
    Keymaster

Look at the track named PART DRUMS in a MIDI editor window (or at the bottom of REAPER’s main window if you keep your MIDI editors docked with the main window). In the section for text and other non-note markers, you’ll probably see a track-name event labeled “PART DRUMS” and a text event labeled “[idle_realtime]” both at the very beginning of the MIDI. Drag the “[idle_realtime]” event further into the song and then resave (export) the MIDI file.

I’ll look at the MIDI as well, and commit a fix to my fork of the RBHP when I have a chance.

Look at the track named PART DRUMS in a MIDI editor window (or at the bottom of REAPER’s main window if you keep your MIDI editors docked with the main window). In the section for text and other non-note markers, you’ll probably see a track-name event labeled “PART DRUMS” and a text event labeled “[idle_realtime]” both at the very beginning of the MIDI. Drag the “[idle_realtime]” event further into the song and then resave (export) the MIDI file.

I’ll look at the MIDI as well, and commit a fix to my fork of the RBHP when I have a chance.

Awesome, it was only in the last few days I noticed this might be an issue. Also I thought there was an upgrade for A Little Faster by There For Tomorrow and it looks like it disappeared.

Fortunately, I have a backup of an upgraded version of it from a few years ago, so let me know if you see it.

Here’s what I’m looking at in REAPER:

https://imgur.com/a/3uAPb4J

Will try that, thanks Whizzer.

Looking in REAPER now, and the MIDI loads fine. Found it, dragged it away and exported it. Looks like it picked it up….how far would I drag it, just a measure or so?

One measure should do it, so 2.1.000.

One measure should do it, so 2.1.000.

Ok, I see a [T] where the filename is but that’s the tempo marker I think so best not to move that.

I’ll work on it over the next few days.

hardcoredrummer
      Participant

hey there

was wondering how i get the repositories to upgrade some rbn tracks that i have.

the links from the spreadsheet are all dead…

no worries i got it from the github page from fuji

Anonymous

most links are offline. Does this mean the project has died?

FujiSkunk
          Keymaster

Not entirely. I’m maintaining a fork with additional upgrades (link in my signature), and people can point to the bundling tools if anyone needs them. Hopefully the flux will settle down at some point in the future, also.

JohnSmith2007
            Participant

Ummm… couldn’t this also just be achieved by having links for the midi tracks, so we could import them into the original midi, and export it using Magma?

Thirdkoopa
              Participant

How do I import the harmonies into C3 Con Tools for use on my hard drive? I tried tutorial videos but I ended up more lost than anything.

Jin
                Participant

Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button